• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz presents "The Deep" tournaments!

D

Deleted member

excuse me for being an a**hat but is there internet at the venue i might have to play some online tourney thing if thats possible

D

Deleted member

no but there is some college tourney thing that people asked me to play in for like a month i feel ghey just backing out when i just decided to go to this tourney yesterday

there is a spare they could use instead of me but feels dumb if our team loses cuz they used some joke replacement

@pokemon master, i still love BW in my heart, **** a**** game

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
excuse me for being an a**hat but is there internet at the venue i might have to play some online tourney thing if thats possible
you might have to take a short walk to someone's dorm on campus. I dont think the wifi at the room lets you play games. but you can always check first, and deal with it as it comes up later

Q-Tip

Smash Rookie
Oh ****. If theres only cruznet at the lounge you might not be able to play your tournament online. The school wifi blocks certain ports, like I don't think you can play SC2 on it. I could be wrong though since I haven't tested if that's changed since a year ago.

Scar

#HarveyDent
thx :)

can we get a results / vids thread? i'm uploading vids and would like to add the URL in the description

Top Bottom