• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
There could be Melee but regardless of the game, the tournament seems to be losing a lot of hype. Also even if there is Melee, I may not attend since KevJumba is on the Amazing Race and it starts at 7:30 PM on Sunday. I never watch the Amazing Race and I am only wathcing it now because KevJumba is in it. :) I did the same thing for Survivor when Ken was in it. I never watch Survivor.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Once KevJumba gets eliminated, I'll stop watching it. :( The only reason I watched the whole season of Survivor was that Ken got eliminated in the end so I was like "might as well watch the whole thing." If Ken got eliminated early, I would have stopped watching the show early too.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Good **** guys last night was fun :D
Impromptu smashfests that big with that decent players means SMASH CLUB WILL BE EASY THIS YEAR.
We got this. And $0.47 photocopies from IV for advertising purposes. >:d better believe it
Also, My Brawl Mains are :marth: :snake:. And I'm focused more on Marth right now.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
2pm at Manzanita village in ucsb. It's at David Chao's place at the Camuesa House. Call him to let you in. 310 561 6799. I might get there late, but Huy should be there. Be there.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Was playing against Andre yesterday. And I mindgamed the **** out of him with my Ganon. F-throw -> U-tilt TOO GOOD!

I have a TV by the way, so if someone has an extra Wii/cube, bring it. Then we will have two setups.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
My name is actually spelled Huy. What does "salty" mean? In the context of Melee, I've only seen the word "salty" used as in "salty match" when you CP a stage you previously lost at. Yeah he beat me but I will be secretly training for the :peach: vs. :jigglypuff: and :fox: vs. :jigglypuff: match ups in Joel's dorm and be ready by the next LAN Party which is on Saturday November 13, 2010. I think I have the :fox: ditto match up down though. :)

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
all right good to know for future references

and salty means bitter, lets say i tell dante that josh is a bttr peach than you (this is an example idk if you are or arent) and dante tells you. if you dont think so or get mad at me for saying that ur salty. in ur example ur salty bc you feel like you shouldve won on that stage so you pick it again to proove it. still unsure of it (its east coast slang btw that west coast started using i noticed after apex)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Caleb, I thought you don't MM since they are too "crazy" for you when I talked to you on Google Talk? Kevin, except now that he has caught on to his past mistakes (using :fox: not banning Fountain of Dreams, etc.) I would have come up with a new strategy.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
i usually never would espicially against ppl ive never played against, but you seem mad confident with your fox in dittos lol =P

and kevin im down next time we meet =)

Top Bottom