• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sandbag Punches Back- A Sandbag Support Thread

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I've been a supporter of Sandbag since the Brawl speculation days. There is no better character than Sandbag to include as a 'Smash original'. I support!

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I'm currently working on the video (finally).
Here's the document as a set of images if you have a problem viewing .pdf files:

EDIT: Here's also a slightly updated .pdf adding the fact that the smash website doesn't have sandbag anywhere in the list of returning items.

Attachments

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I'll be honest, the footage is choppy and my voice sucks, so I'm a bit hesitant to post it on reddit or something. I don't know I want to do that just to avoid any problems.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I'll be honest, the footage is choppy and my voice sucks, so I'm a bit hesitant to post it on reddit or something. I don't know I want to do that just to avoid any problems.
What do you mean

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I want to post my video on reddit, but I don't think it's going to be recieved well there because of my voice and the footage of SSF2 that has some really choppy framerates.
I see. I never know how reddit will respond to things. Most likely it'll just be ignored

smash puffle

Smash Ace
THIS IS IT. Thursday we will finally know about Sandbag's position in this game, hopefully it's what we're hoping for. Even then he'll hopefully get a chance after the game's release.
This has been quite a rollercoaster of a waiting cycle, it's been a good run everyone.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
On a more positive note:
Sandbag is present in this new banner artwork. Well... that's a small consolation prize I guess.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Top 10 Anime Plot Twists
Screenshot_from_2019-01-16_19-16-26.png

EDIT: Sandbag showed up in the Banjo-Kazooie trailer, I wonder why...

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!
HE FINALLY GOT HIS JOB BACK AND HE CAN SUSTAIN HIS FAMILY AGAIN I'M SO HAPPY

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Sandbagchan.png

Sandbag-chan has gone full tsundere.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
This would be the single greatest addition and an amazing first ever Smash original character to the roster.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I support Sandbag for Smash! (I'm a huge fan of hilarious, weird and strange joke characters.)

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Put this cutie at fighter 11. It's gonna be the best way for a sendoff.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I support, I wasted a vote on him in the official ballot

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Once all the DLC is complete Sakurai pulls a "One More Thing" and it's a Sandbag gag character.
Would be an amazing closer.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Downloaded super smash flash 2 to play as sandbag. Fingers crossed 🤞 that he is dlc.

Top Bottom