• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I needed a hype weapon for WHOBO 2 so i challenged San to a 5$mm and told him i would let him enter ALL events for free. Once he was confirmed. i decided to take the hype weapon and give it an upgrade! I PMed San and told him i was about to issue a 100$mm challenge to him but to also be aware that it is NOT a serious MM. It was just something that would suck the ike/samus/whobo boards in to cause hype and drama. It worked! So the plan was, if San played me and lost, i would decline his 100$s. If San won, i would bust out a 100$ bill in MONOPOLY MONEY.

Knowing this was a joke MM, me and him played and i did dumb stuff and he did dumb stuff. It was clear( to me and him at least) that we were not at 110% full power. So he won, 3-0 and i gave him the monopoly money. The crowd of 80 people exploded laughing and shaking thier heads. They could not believe that Xyro+San TROLLED THE **** out of EVERYONE of them.

Now that thats over, i am going to be honest for a second. I watched San and played him with my other characters and must admit something. Samus does still beat ike 60-40 or w/e but San is BY FAR the smartest ike player i have EVER met. Ike doesnt not shut down or put samus in a disadvantage position. SAN puts players there and shuts them down. His move choices are perfect for the situation and his technical abilities are outstanding(after playing him, i realize ALL other ikes really suck). I will admit right now that SAN is BETTER than Xyro and that if any IKE played like he does it would mean Ike> Samus any day of the week on any stage. PERIOD.

PS: the fake mm was livesreamed AND recorded but i am unsure if it was erased when some ******* unplugged the recorder and caused us to lose of 3 hours of footage. We have over 24 hours of footage so we will see if it was kept.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This will be quite tasty and quite possibly the most illegal thing I will ever witness.

Xyro77

My missles are special missles that are meant JUST for san!

Anyay, is anybody gonna make predictions? After all, i DESTROY ikes so who WOULDNT wanna bet on me?

Xyro77

redsoxfan2thaend (10:13:47 PM): you WILL retrieve me when you play this at Whobo, and this WILL be on the LIVE STREAM!
xyro77 (10:14:03 PM): WHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
xyro77 (10:14:08 PM): u wanna see it that bad?
redsoxfan2thaend (10:14:18 PM): i wanna see you eat your words lmao

^Slaps talkin to me a few min ago

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Surely this will be a match of epic proportions. $5 MM
Pretty sure not many people can match my *stature.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
plan! A_B play Xyro first to see his secrets, and then Bored play Xyro to see how a good ike fends against Xyro. Then San play and win by 3 stock. It works =D lol

Xyro77

This MM will be recorded and livestreamed. No other ike will play me before i play San. They had thier chance and they BLEW IT! Its just San VS Xyro!!!!

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I always wonder why they call MMs MMs, after all, aren't you playing a set? You win a money match, but in fact you win the set? Why, I ask of you.

Why am I here.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
SUBSCRIBED SO HARD

loving the pic in the OP this is gonna rock

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, Xyro is the most elaborate and exuberant troll on SWF.

We've only played a few times (only once in tourney and I lost), but I do have a video of me hard two stocking you saved for blackmail lolololololol.

I kid. I'm excited to watch the match.

But I really do have a 2-stock video.

<3 Xyro

Xyro77

Its impossible to find an ike that has a score over me in tourney. Bored was close(1-1) and all other ikes FAIL!!!! San will be next and once thats done.........Xyro officially OWNS the ike boards. All threads will be redone and the titles will say "Master Xyro, we love you." I suggest you cats better spit shine my shoes, press my clothes, and scratch my back cause if you dont......i cant promise ill let you live after whobo.

Fair warning

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Its impossible to find an ike that has a score over me in tourney. Bored was close(1-1) and all other ikes FAIL!!!! San will be next and once thats done.........Xyro officially OWNS the ike boards. All threads will be redone and the titles will say "Master Xyro, we love you." I suggest you cats better spit shine my shoes, press my clothes, and scratch my back cause if you dont......i cant promise ill let you live after whobo.

Fair warning
And when you lose, all of your HOBO/WHOBO topics are going to need an MS painting of Samus being Fsmash'd by Ike in the OP, and the tournaments themselves will have to be renamed to "ICS" AKA Ike Counters Samus.

Fair warning. ;)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
We all know san is best Ike.

We all know Xyro is only best Samus.

...inb4 san gives 2 stock.

Top Bottom