• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

jpak

Smash Lord
Where will I be able to find the streams when the tourney starts?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
My bad if this has been asked and answered before but do we know exactly when this MM will be taking place? I'm gonna have the livestream up whenever I can but I wanna make sure I'm there when this is going down.

:034:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I think it is tomorrow... I'll ask Xyro if he plans to do it before or after pools... probably after so they are warmed up...

YAY! Name colors changed for april fools again XD lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think it is tomorrow... I'll ask Xyro if he plans to do it before or after pools... probably after so they are warmed up...

YAY! Name colors changed for april fools again XD lol
I'm sad no word switches like 2 years ago XD Ike was Dwight Eisenhower

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Sanford is going to sh*t in this entire state's collective bowl of Cheerios.

I want a full federal investigation into how many people got brutally slaughtered in cold blood when San beats everyone with Ike and then re-beats everyone with Ike with the sword.

I'm not talking drive-by death. I'm talking "get tossed into the Hudson at 3:14 a.m. with concrete around your ankles" murder. I'm talking "the victims didn't even make it into the news because there was so little left of the bodies" murder. I'm going to enjoy hearing and watching every last gruesome moment of this.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
:yoshi: Sanford is going to sh*t in this entire state's collective bowl of Cheerios.

I want a full federal investigation into how many people got brutally slaughtered in cold blood when San beats everyone with Ike and then re-beats everyone with Ike with the sword.

I'm not talking drive-by death. I'm talking "get tossed into the Hudson at 3:14 a.m. with concrete around your ankles" murder. I'm talking "the victims didn't even make it into the news because there was so little left of the bodies" murder. I'm going to enjoy hearing and watching every last gruesome moment of this.
wanna MM in Blaz? *not salty, just want money*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

some one must REALLY love Ikes SFX

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hot

10fairstoface

i dont play Doom though, but i heard the last few have been pretty good

benaji261!

Smash Ace
:yoshi: Sanford Is Going To Sh*t In This Entire State's Collective Bowl Of Cheerios.

I Want A Full Federal Investigation Into How Many People Got Brutally Slaughtered In Cold Blood When San Beats Everyone With Ike And Then Re-beats Everyone With Ike with The Sword.

I'm Not Talking Drive-by Death. I'm Talking "get Tossed Into The Hudson At 3:14 A.m. With Concrete Around Your Ankles" Murder. I'm Talking "the Victims Didn't Even Make It Into The News Because There Was So Little Left Of The Bodies" Murder. I'm Going To Enjoy Hearing And Watching Every Last Gruesome Moment Of This.
lmaoooooooooooooo

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
San ike got 1st in pool. Jnig wario 2nd. Tree shiek got 3rd.
Razer snake got 1st in pool. Dakpo zs 2nd. Bored ike 3rd.
Dojo meta 1st. Poltergust yoshi 2nd. Slaps 3rd. Pools

Yea, thats good ! Good luck San, have fun ! I can't watch your MM cuz it will be too late right here :( BUT I KNOW YOU GOT THIS

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
San was just amazing. I'm a bit disappointed by Xyro's game. I was expecting for epic matches. Anyway, Xyro got *****. Good Job San, I'm really proud of you.

gg's to every Ike @whobo, you all went got out of pools !

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Match is over and it was only livestream, once youtube videos get up, you will see the **** San did (Close first game, San dominated 2nd game, San caused an upset the 3rd game)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
true the live stream didnt do it much justice

i'll wait patiently for the vids

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I couldn't see it. Parents decided we all needed to go to Good Friday Easter Service. ;_;

But at least he won! My video analyzations won it for him! Not really...but I can pretend... :D

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
No john Xyro ^^

Really, what do you think about San ? It's was a friendly rivalry so no one is gonna blame you :p (but I was feeling fu*** stressed before MM though and it was about 1:00AM in Beligum !)

JAB > XYRO YEAH

Top Bottom