• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs. Ally(vids) 2/27/2010

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping for a win on the second match even though there wasn't a third match haha

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Dude! These videos, without a doubt, kills any kind of tier list bull crap about how Ike can't win. Like, I've never doubted, but this takes the cake! A little more practice with that attitude and San will end up prevailing against Ally. (the best in the world now?) Then there's m2k and Ike would move up severely on the next tier list! Also, Ike placing that high consistently could spark a whole new brawl tourney setting, like you'll get a bigger mixture of the whole board. As apposed to a few bold low tiers and the rest being A tiers. ^^ That's my two cents...maybe I'm reading too into this. Yeah, Kudos San!! I'm taking notes from you now.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ike vs Snake (Scratch that: MOST characters vs snake) is not terribly bad match up so it does nothing to comment on or affect the concept of a tier list. Snake's OVERALL MAKEUP makes him an amazing character but you can harass certain SPECIFIC aspects of him to sort of make the rest of his plusses irrelevant.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
This is true, if you manage to put Snake in really bad positions you can really rack the damage on him or even gimp him pretty hard. Alot of characters at least got something on Snake, but in general if you get Snake to recover low, use any of his aerials, or just getting him in the air in general you get some nice damage in as long as you watch for b reversed nades. Thats what makes his match ups interesting and its interesting why hes top 5 on the tier list.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
"sigh", everyone gets close to beating ally... lol don't you guys see that? I got close, san got close, some of the falco mains got close/judge got close/anther got close/lain got close... So many people got close to beating ally...

San isn't the only one but he was ike =D as so was I at some point... I also recall rykoshet getting close to beating ally with ike but don't hold me up on that.

Anyways ally... that guy has like a million styles he can just adapt and **** you, you can get close all you want but you'll never grab that victory flag =D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
As weird as it sounds, I think it's Ally just flipping the "on-switch" when push comes to shove. It can be a subconscious thing or something he tells himself. Give credit to his ability to adapt to the opponent's habits and etc, but I think a good deal of it also goes to getting serious.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
As weird as it sounds, I think it's Ally just flipping the "on-switch" when push comes to shove. It can be a subconscious thing or something he tells himself. Give credit to his ability to adapt to the opponent's habits and etc, but I think a good deal of it also goes to getting serious.
It's true though...I've seen every video of Ally out there. I swear the guy just sandbags until last stock all the time...
Like, I really think if he went full effort all the time, M2K, ADHD, maybe DEHF would be the ONLY ones to come CLOSE.

Top Bottom