• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego sm4sh players?

AsianBoi

Smash Rookie
NNID
GoldieTheAsian
3DS FC
4871-6876-1220
Would love to participate in a local escondido sm4sh event. Kinda bored playing For Glory/ level 9 CPUs on my 3DS all the time
plz send halep
also cant drive lolz

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Hello! I recently moved to San Diego and was wondering if there would be any locals coming up for Smash 4 and the rest of the games? I can drive and pick up people if people are interested.

BLink53

Smash Rookie
NNID
BLink53
Would love to participate in a local escondido sm4sh event. Kinda bored playing For Glory/ level 9 CPUs on my 3DS all the time
plz send halep
also cant drive lolz
Yo, i live up in esco too. I don't know of any sm4sh scenes in Escondido, only smash get-togethers, but my school in San Marcos is stating to hold tournaments.

Squadus

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I live near Point Loma. If you are in OB, Downtown or pretty much anywhere (I have a car) in San Diego I am down to play some smash.

xLegendx

Smash Rookie
NNID
Legendragon
I live in San Diego. I joined a few Tournaments here last year and early this year. They stopped with smash but do it for fun sometimes. They do 1 event each month. There's also other Smash events that happen here but some require you to pay to join.

drewish

Smash Rookie
NNID
nobonelonewolf
Hey everyone - wondering if there are any dedicated sm4shers in SD. I just moved down here for work; living in Hillcrest. Would love to find some local smashers to get some local Wii U gameplay going, even get some tournaments together etc. Add me on 3ds and we can play too!
I live in old town, would you still be interested.
If so text me 8587756857

Gyrobax

Smash Rookie
i'm from the mountain view area and i'd love to play smash, i'm a 3ds player but I can bring some gamecube controllers to a tourney or get together if needed

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
So I know this isn't a place for this question but this is the closest I could get to where I live, does anybody know if there's any kind of group or players that are competitively active in Tijuana? I already tried asking in the Mexico thread but I haven't gotten an answer, and it's been months since I asked.

Top Bottom