• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
stivky more norcal threads, theres a socal bias here on the pac west forums. i feel very unfortable here i think this issue needs to address by the site master or any authoritive positions. This hostility needs to stop.
bobmoneyman. sir, in all due respect. san diego is the nicest part of socal. manacloud isn't even banned here if that makes any sense to you. we're rivals to no one. LOL. really. <3zoap<3snap<3dred<3scamp<3wayland-- i might not know ALL the norcal people but, no one here is hostile towards ANY them. or anyone at that. we shouldn't be held responsible for socal as a whole just because we're stickied. i would blame araknaphobic or something. he posts hostile spam everywhere, LOL. then again, you guys have nintendoking or whatever the hell. see, look @ rickety's signatures for further evidence. no hostility here.. just rainbows and happy ****.

now, i believe the reason why we were originally stickied was because our city had about 9 FIRES surrounding it for about a week. many of us were clearly effected by it and couldn't get a hold of each other for a while because cellphones weren't working in some areas. alot of us used this thread as a contact source.. which was extremely useful and now-- we're trying to raise money for one of our players because his house was destroyed by the fire. there are reasons for these kinds of thingsyou know. i don't think its because we're hostile towards you. then again, who am i to speak. im just some socal weirdo.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
You know the... for lack of a better term, "wobbling" that DK can do to some characters? I mean when grabbing them, hoisting them onto your shoulders for damage, and then re-grabbing for the infinite (or at least until really high percents). I'm wondering if that is banned in serious matches. Is it too broken, or should players just learn to avoid being grabbed by DK?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Well, looks like I can't make it on Saturday. I don't think the rest of SM is gonna show up either... and we really wanted to hit it up. =(

Dodger

Smash Ace
I like how there are two sets of directions in the OP both being directions "from the South." Way to be biased against non San Diegans guys, sheesh.

Oh yeah, I'm coming to this :-).

Rickety

Peace and Love
Blast from the Past!

Wowza, Dodger is coming to a San Diego tournament for the first time since Triweekly V way, way back...

TRIWEEKLY V - The Gods of Melee, Represent!

SINGLES:

1 Edrees
2 CAOTIC
3 Azn_Lep
4 Eddy
5 Zack353
5 The Cube
7 Dodger
7 Pha
9 Abyss
9 Adonis
9 Knifey
9 Rickety
13 Bone
13 Chozoman
13 Wesley Wicked
13 Stealth Yoshi
17 Adrian
17 Red
17 The Krogodile
17 Wayne
17 SA3Tony
17 Saur
17 Jim
17 LanceStern
25 Sunny
25 Robert
25 Phsycotic Mind System
25 Maverick
25 Tren

DOUBLES

1 Pha Pieces (Edrees + Pha)
2 Eddikted To Chaos (CAOTIC + Eddy)
3 Dodger + Azn_Lep (Cuteness)
4 Black Wang (Wang + Bone)
5 We Are Lance Ricket (LanceStern + Rickety)
5 (Stealth Yoshi + The Cube)
7 Aka (Red + Knifey)
7 Prehistoric (Saur + Krogodile)
9 Team Sexyness (Adrian + Chozoman)
9 Teh Doctorz (Wesley Wicked + Phsycotic Mind System)
9 Team Z (Robert + Zack353)
9 TOC (Sunny + Tren)

Anyone wanna help me get the rust off of Tony in time for the biweekly tomorrow? :]

<3
rick(ety)

Legend17

Smash Rookie
Hey does anyone here have tournaments in the south bay aka mission valley, mira mesa, chula vista, san ysidro, those areas?

D

Deleted member

I know ive asked this before but, is there any Yoshis in SD who currently play? I need to play Yoshi DITTOS!

jmatsuda808

Smash Rookie
im down to enter:)

hey i was wondering if we had to register before the tourney tommorow so if anyone knows id like to register as well as a friend of mine.

Rickety

Peace and Love
ThomaSexy in San Diego for a tournament? I haven't see him here since...

Escondido
Cheapness Outrage!

Singles - 43 Entrees
1 DSF
2 Edrees
3 P.Body
4 Keith
5 Rickety
5 Panda
7 Azn_Lep
7 Vietgamer1021
9 Bitz
9 What is Fear
9 Dodger
9 Yloh
13 Squish
13 Rocky
13 ASP
13 Colin
17 ThomaSexy
17 Krogodile
17 Sniper
17 Eddie
17 David C
17 Dylan 2
17 SA3Tony
17 Nate
25 mightyw00ters
25 Kiju
25 Snake
25 Hawk
25 Lark
25 Sean
25 Ugly Stubble
25 Jim
33 Mark
33 Jeff
33 Kameron
33 Benzi
33 Andrew
33 Paul
33 Dylan
33 Willie
33 Evan Wolf
33 BXN
33 JC
:]

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Yo

Happy Birthday St. Pat......well 3 hours ago.

Your 18, maybe you could start buying my cigs....lol

Aight, im pretty sure im going to the bossy biweekley.....its gonna be tight.

Maple, you better ****ing be there!

Aight, see you's there.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
It is confirmed that I will be there today. Veg is coming too.

Game II is coming?? NICE!! Will there be a live broadcast?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey. Well, I had fun. It was worth the drive. Good to see everyone again. Hopefully some of you might be interested in coming to the tournament up here next week. If not, it's cool.

Azn Lep: It was good to see you again. I was actually kinda sad when I saw you. I hope everything goes well for you.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to make it to singles at least, but traffic from where I was driving from killed it. :( Friendlies were fun though, w00t.

Thanks to Boss again, it was good seeing everyone again after a little while. Dude, Boss I was laughing so hard when Veg said that old guy walked into "your house" and you were like "WTF" and super alert. Good times.

Tony! Your new look after not seeing you in a while gave me something to smile about today. Good chitchatting with you. Bobbing your head while listening to your iPod = Too good.

I still want to play. :psycho:

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Good **** everyone.

Im ****ing tired, so ill make my shout outs quick

LHG- Get there on time man! I felt bad for you since u missed both events......and next time slap pnoy and jflo and make them get their *** in boss's garage next tourny.

Maple- Where the hell were u man,,,,im crying cause u wernt there fool.

Bone- Thanks alot for jacket and bandana....i REALLY LOOK ****ING HOT with my emo stuff and your jacket bandana combo.

Dayu- Wish i came home earlier...you should have called me before u left, i would have ran my *** back home.

Boss- GG in the tourny, and thx again for hosting.....watch out for old people.

Rickety- Thx for taking me, it was fun.

Everyone else- tight seeing you guys again. fun ****.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Awesome tournament, thank you so much BOSS for hosting!

Temporary Results:
Singles:
Singles Bracket

1. DieSuperFly
2. Rickety
3. Saint Patrick
4. Edrees

5. Bone
5. The BOSS
7. Mike Y
7. SA3Tony
9. SA2Jeff
9. Romeo619
9. ThomaSexy
9. Deth
13. Dayu
13. Wang
13. Ycc6
13. Veg
17. Dodger
17. Daniel Bean
17. Purp
17. Undying Light
17. Sizzle
25. Kush

Doubles:
Doubles Bracket

1. Saintly Remains (Bone + Saint Patrick)
2. Where Do We Go? (Edrees + Mike Y)
3. Peach and Love (SA2Jeff + Rickety)
4. Oceanside OG's (The BOSS + Deth)

5. Team Crank Dat (Romeo619 + SA3Tony)
5. Vegetable Sexiness (Veg + ThomaSexy)
7. Daniel Bean + Sizzle
7. Team Marshmallow (? + ?)
9. Dodger + TCC6
9. Team Doja (? + ?)

More Results Coming Soon!

We <3 Azn_Lep!

P.S. New San Diego List!
http://community.livejournal.com/sdsmash/

Rickety

Peace and Love
wow crazy results
****ing mikeY lmao with 7th

who eliminated edrees? st pat??! good ****
and GG on rick getting 2nd
DSF's jiggs is annoying >_<
Look at the bracket :]

lol Rick I had to use the only photo where you weren't looking at the camera, and it was blurry.

--GCII
Hee! <3
Let me smile in my picture, next time :]

Oh, Glenn, I think there is a problem with the tio brackets on tia, it says the tournament hasn't started yet, and there is no bracket or results. :-(
If you could send me the tio brackets for the last 3 biweeklies via email, I can upload them. :]

meyoulou at yahoo.com

thanks!

<3
rick

The Game II

Smash Champion
Doesn't it take a few hours for it to be processed? I remember saying the tournament was done. I uploaded them this morning. hmmmm

I'll check again after I'm done with this cs tourney today.

--GCII

ycz12

Smash Ace
Tourney was a lot of fun, I think I have a decent grasp of where my skill level is now. For future reference, my tag is "ycz6", not "ycc6" or "TCC6", but no big deal.

So many Peaches...:dizzy:

Top Bottom