• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
No SAM3 stream?

I might not make it, but i definitely wanted to watch. :/
Sorry Tesh :/ I feel bad about it. I would trust Darren with the equipment, but he's leaving early and idk how comfortable he is being responsible with that liability.

Hopefully I will be able to make SAM 4, but May is going to be a busy month with 2 birthdays and 2 graduations.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Hosting a big six-pack party at my place at 7 on Saturday. Lots of drinking and food and fun. Bring a six-pack/liquor/mixer/food and come get wasted.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I could use my laptop/device to stream (at a lower quality), but if you want it to extend to Semis and Finals, I'd have to leave my equipment with either Espy, Prime, or Slush and I'll pick it up after work as soon as possible.

Otherwise we're down a stream / recording set up.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i think you'd be better off just focusing on recording, based off last time you tried to doing both (no offense), unless reducing quality will greatly help with your computers performance issues.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Yeah, shame it had to happen on a monthly. Recording it is. I'll upgrade my laptop one of these days. Just not soon after being overshadowed when my brother just bought his MSI. Well then again, I don't really need a lot but more than enough.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Nike, I unfortunately have my Air Guard drill weekend so I wouldn't be able to make it anyways. :(

It starts late, so it'd be for people to do after. <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sadly no, the april fools Friday thing was like 2011 I think and barely any funny things have happened or even nothing. Think last years was just a slowpoke forum skin on the 2nd of April.

Last edited:

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
Wonder what happens if I change my profile pic :4fox:

Last edited:

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
So I see there are issues about a stream/recording set-up for SAM3. I could bring my stuff, but I don't have XSplit, I just use OBS, not sure if that will be a problem or not.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They've been doing April Fools jokes for the longest time Slush. Way before 2011. This one's alright. :applejack:

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
So I see there are issues about a stream/recording set-up for SAM3. I could bring my stuff, but I don't have XSplit, I just use OBS, not sure if that will be a problem or not.
Santi and I use OBS to stream. My laptop can handle the stream fine, but it's the screen extension I use to display on the projector that kills my laptop's performance. If you got a decent stream device and staying the whole night, stream monsters would be most grateful.
:phone:

Jaredgcom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaredgcom
Come join now lan, my friend was the one who rejected the join sorry.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
smash_bros__4___mewtwo_strikes_back__by_r_one_92-d7xupel.png

Introducing the Mewtwo/DuckHunt Challenge!!

Go to the TGC 2 thread and check out post #26 for more info about the challenge. While you are there, don't forget to pre-register online for 1vs1 (please include your gamer tag when registering) and venue at the top of the page so that you can be correctly seeded and placed into pools/brackets before you walk into the venue. Pre-registration will end 3 days before TGC 2. In person registration with no seeding will commence on the day of TGC 2. If you have any questions about the challenge or registration, please post in the TGC 2 thread.

Last edited:
If I go today I'd be down for slackers.
maybe rebar on sat...to be 100% honest 50% of the reason I like twin peaks is the chicken sandwhich.

I wonder if mewtwo will bring balance to the force.
Kind of excited about Mario kart dlc.

Top Bottom