• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH4LK

Smash Rookie
Yo, I used to play brawl in the smash scene when Kyle was still organizing things at Gamelots a long time ago. Only people I remember that I've seen post are Nike and Espy, I used to go by T-REX! Anyways, was wondering if anyone's doing anything smash 4 related this week as the game just came out and I'm trying to get back in the scene again. Friend code is 2036-9043-9079 if anyone wants to duke it out.

Those were really fun games, I was excited to try some BJ vs ROB. We gotta play more sometime, offline too. Need to do more vs your wii fit trainer too. Does anyone wanna go ultra tomorrow? Get some smash and SF4.
I don't check my messages here oftenv (at all), so just text me 2108330387, name is Castro.

CH4LK

Smash Rookie
Also, anyone know of a way to speed up online lag other than "get better internet"? I can play league and other games just fine, but online smash is the biggest headache I've ever had with gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom