• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Megafox, Megasister, Espy and Slush:

You are welcome and possibly encouraged to stay the night at my house Friday to make pickup a quicker, cheaper and easier process for Saturday morning. I have a couch now and pillows and blankets. If you have nothing else to do that night and want to practice then you should. I'll be there on Friday so you could ride back with me if you want.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Also, is anyone interested in going to Brony Fest in Dallas March 29 to 31? My wife and I are gonna go, any of you are welcome to come if you wanna help pay a little gas and maybe hotel.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If y'all are also gonna take the chance to pre-reg, Tofer you still gonna see if you can pre-reg me?
Imma getchu that $10 Friday.

BTW, did you ever decide if you wanted that MIMOCO USB?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Nike please bring my phone to the thing tomorrow. i may or may not go but castro probably is so give it to him. TY ^-^

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
Also, is anyone interested in going to Brony Fest in Dallas March 29 to 31? My wife and I are gonna go, any of you are welcome to come if you wanna help pay a little gas and maybe hotel.
How the hell did you get a WIFE as a brony and I cant even get with Joshs sister?

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
I am Indian

what time does the tourny start? I wish it really was smash 64 so I could win or get 2nd place, but I might go anyways to chill and pick up some comics at the drafthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom