• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Leaving at 6 AM, giving us plenty of someone is late and ****-around-for-breakfast time.

Round trip gas is 50 bucks. Gas split is $10.

The little kids are 100% confirmed. Next two people to tell me they are going for sure get the spots.

I am very excited for this, btw. It will be tons of fun.

Espy if you end up going I want to team in mid tiers. I'll pay your entry if you can't afford it.

words

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
k so it is possible to go to both. Hype. Keeping my spot then.
Ah... Nike can you take me with you Friday to that new place? I can gas monies for that too.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I was afraid you kids were gonna bail on your ol papa lesbian. but i guess im wrong.

if you guys can, please bring a full setup or at least wii/ssbb. this event is probably gonna be pretty big and i need all the set-ups i can get.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Sorry Dojo. Everyone in this thread is really bail-y and I apologize for things being confusing. Hope to see you there.

(That's what you get for never texting me back when I was in San Angelo for 5 months bored as hell lol ;P)

Espy: Does that mean we're teaming in mid tiers as well?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Some one team with me for reg 2vs2. I want a static partner so we can get circuit points!!!!!

Valdens

Smash Ace
ADD ME VALDENS

and that's to be decided.

Slush, Espy, what are your positions on leaving the same day or the next morning?

FYI if we stayed the night we'd be leaving super early so we could all still have a Sunday lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It doesn't matter to me when we leave, whether it's the same day or not.
@Valdens: Who do you use for Mid?
@Mega: Sounds good. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Some one team with me for reg 2vs2. I want a static partner so we can get circuit points!!!!!
lol, you are looking for a static partner in san antonio? I'm not even trying to troll, but Zero is the only person you can guarantee will show up to most of the events.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You must not be reading since Espy and I are going.
I'd team with someone for 2v2, but I'm Yoshi and last time I even attempted 2v2 was with Leaf. back from the first circuit on May 7th 2 years ago.
Before that, LT doubles with Polt at Nikefest 3.

Oh, Computer crashing a bunch, so in the case that it stays dead permanently whoever's my ride for Friday just call or text me so I can get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom