• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So y'all were at Furr's from 5 til 9? Wicked.

Saturday's a no go for me.
I take it y'all read my will.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I had fun, sorry I split early. Hard to stay out super late... getting used to actually being on an adult schedule. ~_~

I really want to get my carpool stuff for HOBO39 confirmed. Right now it's:

1. Valdens
2. KoN

Others have expressed interest but no one else has confirmed and I need to fill the car for sure. Gas will be $7 since KoN is generously offering a large share. We'll be going and leaving that same day. If you want to confirm for sure please let me know.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The edit is on the bottom left of your post
Name, Date at Time Edit Report [Right Aligned] Post# Like Reply
When are CJ/Rei/Doll and Leaf/Trela/Since/TVBlaze are leaving?​
That's pretty much 'til then. I expect soon though :/​

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We left right after IHOP, around 2. Sorry we didn't get to see you before we took off :(

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yo is there a carpool going to hobo that has an extra spot? I dont think my car will make the full trip because my tires are getting kind of worn. I can pay gas and all that good ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Valden's pool should be available since KoN decided not to go. Get in touch with him when you get the chance. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I didn't want to post 5 hours ago cause I'd sound like a douche. But doubt Megafox and his Sister can stay at anyones. They never have the past 2 years.
Tofer answering no confirms your whole carpool wants to return overnight.

If Nike is still going to HOBO 39 next week, I call a carpool spot.

Valdens

Smash Ace
meh well basically I'll do whatever it takes to go with a full carpool, so I'm still willing to leave that same night, was just testing the waters lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Is nike actually going? Last I talked to him (i think a week or two ago) he said he wasn't sure. I'd rather try and go with him if he's gonna be staying. Not trying to make a single day trip to Houston. That's murder for me.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Okay, Slush. Got it.

Since everyone's stuff is varying, I'm going to just go ahead and say I'll do whichever method gets me a full carpool, whether that be leaving same night or next day.

Megafox, any confirmation on whether or not you would not be allowed to stay the night?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
8 more days until HOBO 39, guys. If you are going, please bring a full set-up and please be early. Im running 4-5 events in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom