• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Welcome to the new San Antonio Brawl Thread!!

Come here for any information regarding Smashfests, tournaments, or other events by the players of San Antonio, for the players of San Antonio. This thread also serves as a discussion for anything amongst the community and its nearest sister cities.

EVENT CALENDAR

N/a

SAN ANTONIO POWER RANKINGS

[collapse=Text Only Version]1: Espy :sonic: (+0)
2: K Prime :pikachu2: (+0)
3. Megafox :fox: :snake: (+1)
4: Nike :marth: (-1)
5. Pyledriver :snake: :dedede: :wario: (+4)
6. Big Boss :snake: (+4)
7. Paw :zerosuitsamus: (-1)
8. KoN :metaknight: :diddy: :falco: (+0)
9. Slush :yoshi2: (-2)
10. Jrugs :snake: (Newcomer)[/collapse]

THE GANON CHALLENGE

The Rules
1. You do not win the Ganon challenge.
2. 1 Player vs. anyone between the following four players: K Prime, Espy, Max10n, PhantomX, or Paw, all three of them as Ganondorf. Ganon Challenges are ONLY valid vs. three of the players listed.
3. Team Attack and Time Limit are both turned Off.
4. Smashville ONLY.
5. The player attempts (up to 3 consecutive tries) to take off as many stocks as possible. The key word being "attempts".
6. You DO NOT win the Ganon challenge.

Best Records
1. Hylian: 7 KOs
2. UTDZac/Espy: 5 KOs
3. Everyone Else: < 4 KOs

The records are just to the best of my memory.
Compilation vids may come soon.

PLAYER CONTACT INFORMATION

Name: Espy
Phone: 210-454-5316
Main: :sonic:

Note: Consult player profiles or SWF Information for AIM, MSN, YIM, or any other messanger system contact information.

PLAYER INTERVIEWS

This is, simply put, a small project Nike's been working on that supports a higher level of interaction within the San Antonio Community. We will be doing interviews on local players constantly, so if you wish to read up on interviews, or ask questions, then ask away:

=======================

[collapse=Full List of SA Players (for tournament references, etc.)]
Espy
Nike
K Prime
Morningstar
PyleDriver
Castro
Big Boss
JUJ
Slush
KoN
Santi
Suspect
Paw
Turbo
Kyro
Ethan
Tofer
C.B.F.
Geoberos
Max10n
Zook
Soul
Jrugs
KDawg
Pnes
Panda
Niddo
Greywolf
Afiari
Alias
Brax
Megafox
Cranky
Matt
John
Mical J
Mike T
Tune Link
Jeric G
Joe
Cloud
Grimslayer
White Mike
Xero
Edward
Ignition
Mike
T Smith
Arnold
JP
Alex
Sam
Slim
A-Rod
Anti
Alex
Rob
Oreo
Jay
Candy
Hai
Thinc
Vince
Joe
King Jacob
Carl
SSJX
Wynn
Neku
Riza
Peach
RepR55
Pedxing
Boo
RoxaSora14
Sindias
Kaylynn
Mando92
Jerry[/collapse]

:applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
inb4 people rage about a new thread

Espy, this looks amazing. Great great thread.

And also for PyleDriver's thing you put phone twice for his phone and Main.

I like a interview.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I think San Antonio should do an interview system with each other. Like, ppl post who they want to be interviewed and then everybody submits questions to that person (post or message) and they'll answer it after a few days and so on.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Speed...5th? Mm...i may need a wii now to actually practice. Or play gay. either way...when this PR is up for new change again...

Speed will be knocked down...no salt..or troll...or anything.

:)

O...Deadpool Agrees.

Nice thread by the way, espy.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Two sonics and three newcomers AND no post count.

I troll agree with Magik.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Also...ive beatin KoN and Speed in money matches...do those count? well me and kon are 1-1..and this was the second time i played speed in tourney and the first one i won...i dont know.....

i dont doubt he should be on the PR but...not so high...just saying.

/suspect status

Deadpool Agrees.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's only Suspect status if it's blatant QQing.

The simple hard truth, Pyle is that Turbo's done better in tournament than you have over the span of 5 tournaments (JUJment Day, Pik a Nik, San Japan, Nikefest 2.1, and Steakfest 3).

It takes several, consistent victories against several people, as well as consistent placements for someone to be considered over another player. Basically, in the last 5 tournaments, Turbo's achievements have given us reason to believe he should be ranked higher than you at the moment.

Wanna fix it? Place better than Turbo, beat Turbo in tournament (or more money matches), and just show us (the San Antonio scene) through in-game performance why you should be placed higher than Turbo on the next SAPR.

=====

Also, to be honest, 5th-8th place are very, very interchangeable at certain points. It was literally a stalemate between those players at those placements, and Nike and I had to really get down to match specific victories in tournament to justify who places over who in the SAPR.

IE: The skill level difference between 5th-8th is so minuscule that it's incredibly difficult to place anyone properly in those four slots. In a nutshell, the PR that's on the first post currently, is only there because it's the closest thing to an agreement that Nike and I had.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Place better than Turbo, beat Turbo in tournament (or more money matches), and just show us (the San Antonio scene) through in-game performance why you should be placed higher than Turbo on the next SAPR.
Which isn't hard at all, PyleDriver.

Laurel

Smash Ace
nicely put together. yay KoN for being on the pr, knew you'd be on it, now place higher so you rise. :)

Laurel

Smash Ace
i vote we have a picture to represent us that consists of furries and pointy zss boobs and sonics and whatever else have you, and i also vote that i am the artist that creates it. it is now up to you guys to get some good ideas and tell me about them.

i expect to hear some when i wake up. good night and i'm totally serious about a picture. goodnight!!!!!!!!!!

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
BOSS! since im too lazy to post shoutouts...that match was....good. lol

Ban the stage next time. :p
Which match & ban which stage? o.o;

By the way, I'm gunning for you as well. KoN! & his brother will be giving me plenty of practice on most of your tourney characters. Your days are numbered. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, neat new thread guys.

Houston should get a calender like that.
Actually...Houston has enough stuff in the OP.
Houston's first post is pretty messy, but it's much cleaner than our original thread.
That, and Houston has Xyro's tasty stories to read. :>

=====

@Laurel: LOL.
I don't even know where to start.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
@pyledriver lol at u questioning espy... and I will not be sooo easy next time >=) so dont misjudge me just because i main sonic.. or u will get beat everytime

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
gotta be out for PR blood

and gotta see if i can get permission for a smashfest regardless of dirtying recently installed new floors

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
oh what did i miss

yay new thread

im still on the pr yay

yay interview system

i should probably put my contact information on there

holy **** k prime got balloon pikachu, that was worth a **** load of points on pokemon snap

that facial expression on zss looks like shes thinking "oh no, i'm getting *****"

oh, i kinda miss seeing that poll every time i clicked on the sa brawl thread ;_;

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i cant wait till i get my wii back.. and when r we goin to have our next smashfest.. oh and espy.. can u change the name turbo like on my tag to Speed X?
look at the event calendar dood

espy you should probably put "at Paw's house" so people know where it is :x

and wtf, i thought your name was sonic king

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
i cant wait till i get my wii back.. and when r we goin to have our next smashfest.. oh and espy.. can u change the name turbo like on my tag to Speed X?
Choose a name and stick with it.

The rest of SA is having a hard time calling you something.

Good **** everyone who is on the PR, you guys did great.

Also Espy, I have to say this again. But good job on the new thread, looks awesome.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Lol personally I like Turbo. Speed X is like 2 Sonic mains in one, also like two drugs in one. Sonic King is too funny to call someone in person on a regular basis. But I ain't yo daddy, that's Espy's job to name you

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Oh, neat new thread guys.

Houston should get a calender like that.
Actually...Houston has enough stuff in the OP.
Houston's first post is pretty messy, but it's much cleaner than our original thread.
That, and Houston has Xyro's tasty stories to read. :>

=====

@Laurel: LOL.
I don't even know where to start.
Should i delete the OP and start new?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Should i delete the OP and start new?
Nah. Just add a calender and a table of contents where you can CTRL+F some stuff with a four letter tag on it. Like...

1: Houston's Tier List [HTRL]
2: Future Events [FTEV]
3: Houston Player Information Center [HPIC]

And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom