• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I actually didn't enjoy Gurren Lagen as much as other people seem to. The story was interesting I guess, but super predictable. It also hurts that I watched it dubbed for lack of a better source. It's good, don't get me wrong, I just wouldn't consider it amazing. But I'd be willing to make it my avatar for principle's sake.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I actually didn't enjoy Gurren Lagen as much as other people seem to. The story was interesting I guess, but super predictable. It also hurts that I watched it dubbed for lack of a better source. It's good, don't get me wrong, I just wouldn't consider it amazing. But I'd be willing to make it my avatar for principle's sake.
Just to spite the others? I like you. No homo.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
You just said you watched it dubbed......you didn't watch Gurren Lagann then.

i wouldnt say its predicable. it did alot of things other animes wouldn't have.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
It was for me. I figured out all of the twists or whatever you wanna call them pretty early on.

And yea, the English dubbing in that was REALLY terrible. I should probably give it another shot sometime.

Also, you guys need to find someone to give you a ride here tomorrow. Especially you Big Boss, we didn't get to go to the Tap Room at HoM

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Mac dont suck, well they do,but...... What I mean is they do function well as a personal computer that doesnt justify the price of a mac why would I buy a mac for a 1000 more than an hp or dell when those can do every thing a mac can plus use programs the mac cant like TIO paw know what I mean

Plus zune>ipod

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I wont watch an anime with subs my teachers couldnt make me read so no japanese cartoon is gonna make me. Thats prolly why I only like a few animes and the few I do like have great dubs.

:phone:

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
It was for me. I figured out all of the twists or whatever you wanna call them pretty early on.

And yea, the English dubbing in that was REALLY terrible. I should probably give it another shot sometime.

Also, you guys need to find someone to give you a ride here tomorrow. Especially you Big Boss, we didn't get to go to the Tap Room at HoM
I really would, but I'm gonna be busy working on my car tomorrow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom