• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Lucario is Yoshi's worst matchup.
D@ ain't Sonic!

Don't forget that both Boshi and sama can play lucario as well lmao....

Can't wait to see how jake and shanks team works out.

:phone:
speaking of Sama, has his Lucario gotten any better? last I played it I ***** it :3 w/ Sonic. however his wolf on the other hand, now that was real good :)

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Yea... His lucario is still a work in progress lol. He only picked him up bc we team and I play g&w.

Wolf is his real main.

well yeah I know wolf is his main silly :3 he and I went more or less even when he went wolf, I won the majority when he was Lucario, I specifically requested he use Lucario as soon as he mentioned being able to use him when we were talking about matchups.

I requested it because I love that matchup because it's my worst, and for w/e reason I'm actually better at it than some of my other easier matchups XD

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Pyle mm me at bb tourny meta vs snake

You to eddie if you go *doubts eddie will go*

I really want to mm megafox but its too much of a lose lose situation. If I lose I just lost to a 12 year old :( if I win, hey I just robbed a 12 old :(

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Out of the current SAPR, I could see Zero beating Slush & Jrugs, but having more trouble with KoN! and those above.

He did beat me at St. Mary's, but I blame Pyle for that. :(

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
Pyle mm me at bb tourny meta vs snake

You to eddie if you go *doubts eddie will go*

I really want to mm megafox but its too much of a lose lose situation. If I lose I just lost to a 12 year old :( if I win, hey I just robbed a 12 old :(

:( i understand that
i dont do mm tho :o only tourneys smashfest friendlys and such
:stupidfox:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
I kinda wanna hold one this saturday if I don't go to WHGU6, or like Tofer says, if Nike/Paw hold one.

Also, no of course not almighty Suspect who never loses :3

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Actually, where is that dude, he's nowhere to be found. He must be to busy ****ing his pants hard over Sonic Generations trailer, well then again, can't say I blame him :D

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
I'll $5 Paypal Wifi Money match you right now

Have we met? If so, you seemed nicer in person :'(
Have you seen Sonic on wifi lately? he's like 2nd worst in the game on wifi bro :3 plus, I never wifi so I wouldn't be used to it.
Also, as explained before, I don't have money to throw around :3

Edit: @Suspect - O.K. I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom