• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
A bit more information about WHGU6.

First thought Brawl Singles started around the time the place opened up which is 10 AM, thus making it start an hour later at the most.
But apparently the case is it starts once Brawl Doubles is almost over which could be around 3 PM, so the "Leave Friday, Hotel for one night Plan" is terminated.
What the new plan is, I Rent a Car and depending what I get, I can probably take 2-4 people, Gas probably $10-15 a pop (God these Gas prices are Goddamn unbelieveable...), and once the tournament is over we'll drop you guys off at your house.
Maybe. I would love to go but I'm trying not to use up all of my money at once. XD
weefee anyone
Maybe, I'm having to re-set-up my wii, I had plans to Helix's house but he has yet to get his own controller and Jrugs is going out of town for today so... basically it's a big maybe. Only because you're here in SA.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Unless Leaf. decides to man up, or any of the Austin people come with Slush, then none. Unless you wanna count the RGV guys and PeachGuard from Laredo x)

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
hmmm, well, maybe I can host a mini-smashfest or something this Saturday? I live a bit out of the way, but if my family was willing I'd be willing to hold a fest :3 I could probably have about 2 or 3 setups in my room, and possibly fit another 2 in the living room.

Well, assuming I don't go w/ Slush to WHGU6.

Edit: @Paw - Didn't you say you wanted to wifi? I just finished setting everything up again and loading up brawl :3

I'm using my money for a RAC and this tournament. I Will get top 5!
Unless Bracket *****.
Fixed.

Slush, you're a good player, and you've been striving to get better just as I have. I'm certain if you join it won't matter if you get a bad bracket, you'd be sure to place in the top 5. Have more confidence. ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Omg :( The youtube channel where I listen to all of my techno was just deleted. :[[[[[[[[[[[[ Really upset.

R.I.P. XxImmortalmagexX

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Omg :( The youtube channel where I listen to all of my techno was just deleted. :[[[[[[[[[[[[ Really upset.

R.I.P. XxImmortalmagexX
DO NOT WORRY CITIZEN!
The channel that I usually go too for YTP or videos like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clt7Wo8HGLs Gets suspended on a regular basis. Probably his 6th or 7th account I think.
MAYBE ANOTHER ACCOUNT WILL BE MADE!

Reizilla

We ain't SA, Slush! :awesome:

You're gonna have some good matches and bad matchups to get through if you plan on top 5.

Reizilla

CG and Sabi would both give you trouble for sure. Vorgy, if he shows up, Fro plays Lucario, if he enters. JK would probably beat you as well, unless he got mad rusty like the rest of us x)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget about Boshi and sama! I feel like they both have improved since last tourney. If they both can keep their cool/focus they will both be a good match vs yoshi

Cg = dk
Sabi = mk
Justin kamikaze = mk
Sama = wolf/lucario
Boshi = yoshi

:phone:

Reizilla

Lucario is Yoshi's worst matchup. Sabi used to play Lucario as well :awesome:

Yeah, I forgot about Sama and Boshi :3 hehe

JTD has also gotten quite a bit better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom