• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I've also been on here for practically five years.
Active for five years makes 14,792 posts pretty tame compared to some others.

Like Teran. What a post *****.
ive actually had an account since 07 but with a different tag (Thunderthumbs) i got a different one with my brawl tag Ko, because im super cheap.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Thank god nothing much was said today cause I left my fone at home and I hate having to read like 10 pages of useless stuff.

Go spurs Go

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Wreck ****, Slush. Get top 8, nyukka.
yes, i won't be there to beat you, so get top 8
I'll make sure too accomplish Something this tournament since i've been working hard on changing my playstyle.
Since it seems Shlike has quit from what I saw in the Tournament thread, I don't remember most players outside of Broly Magick or derk that could beat me, is there any others I need to watch out for?

Slush, how would you get here? Need housing or anything?
When are are you leaving Slush?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12577424&postcount=85
Things are still up in the air, Since it's only thursday not everything is planned except that I'm going to the tournament.
The reason I put one or two people is cause we have an old Cougar that's pretty small. Not sure if I'm going in that or a rent a car, if it's choice two... I'll see if we can have more people for gas atleast.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A bit more information about WHGU6.

First thought Brawl Singles started around the time the place opened up which is 10 AM, thus making it start an hour later at the most.
But apparently the case is it starts once Brawl Doubles is almost over which could be around 3 PM, so the "Leave Friday, Hotel for one night Plan" is terminated.
What the new plan is, I Rent a Car and depending what I get, I can probably take 2-4 people, Gas probably $10-15 a pop (God these Gas prices are Goddamn unbelieveable...), and once the tournament is over we'll drop you guys off at your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom