• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Found my old stash of games, guess I'll list some of them that I think were not listed yet and try and make it
Since I dunno much of y'alls preferences I'll jus' say 'em

N64
Bomberman 64
DK64
DKR
Duke Nukem 64 & Zero Hour
F-Zero X
Gauntlet Legends
Rampage: World Tour & 2: Universal Tour

PSX
Digimon Rumble Arena
Rival Schools
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Twisted Metal 1-4

SNES
Battletoads/Double Dragon
Captain America & The Avengers
Contra III
Killer Instinct
Kirby's Dream Land 3
MK3
Street Fighter II
Super Mario Kart
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time
Tetris Attack
& a Multi-Tap, doubt we have any SNES for it

uh yeah, just let me know what to cross out this list

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anybody ever beat TW2 on hard mode? I think I've done it about a total of 10 times, but spent an entire lifetime doing it x)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
HOLY **** I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOX I HAVE OF 64 GAMES.

i take it back i don't have no mercy. i have WCW/nWo: Revenge, WCW vs nWo World Tour, and WWF Attitude. And i randomly found my Pokemon Blue lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Iggy's Reckin Balls
****ing YES
I shall do $1 MM against anyone (Will type up list at bottom)

Pokemon Stadium mini-games sound good.
I have Pokemon Stadium 1, we need someone with 2.

Games I'll MM In (List will expand depending on what's at the place.
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Iggy's Reckin' Balls
- Banjo Tooie
- F-Zero X
- Mario Kart 64

Oh the joys of Retro games...

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
just letting you guys know, we *might* be getting about 3-4 more new players added to our San Antonio smash community that Jrugs and I are referring :3 currently they've been hosting their own mini tournies at the library downtown every Thursday, we'll probably be having a Diddy Kong, Kirby, and an Olimar main... *maybe* a Lucario. The Diddy Kong is better than Beros and *maybe* better than KoN's diddy IMO not to say Beros or KoN's are bad, but he's a pretty good Diddy :3 according to Jrugs the Lucario is also decent. Just giving a head's up.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I'm a horrible Diddy. He better be good so I can learn from him, surpass the teacher (as well having to outperform Suspect & KoN's Diddy), and become SA's Diddy rep . . . and perform horribly in tourneys as usual.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
new ppl is always a good thing. As long as they dont play with items on or smash ball :troll:

Wait did you edit your post and add my diddy to that statment. this upsets me.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
new ppl is always a good thing. As long as they dont play with items on or smash ball :troll:

EDIT: Oh you were referring to Zero's post, never mind then.

KoN doesn't even play Diddy Kong.
You took away his MK at Pik-A-Nik, so his Diddy still stands viable.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
So would Suspect, doesn't mean that they wouldn't be better at Diddy's meta-game than me

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace

yes, I did, because yours is a bit better than Beros'. Basically I did it to emphasize about how good his Diddy is.

Edit: also @ Beros your Diddy isn't that horrible. I'd say you and him might be about even-ish him a bit better, mostly because it seems to me like he has better reads and spacing than you, but maybe not the tech skill. Chances are you'll end up teaching eachother.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
just letting you guys know, we *might* be getting about 3-4 more new players added to our San Antonio smash community that Jrugs and I are referring :3 currently they've been hosting their own mini tournies at the library downtown every Thursday, we'll probably be having a Diddy Kong, Kirby, and an Olimar main... *maybe* a Lucario. The Diddy Kong is better than Beros and *maybe* better than KoN's diddy IMO not to say Beros or KoN's are bad, but he's a pretty good Diddy :3 according to Jrugs the Lucario is also decent. Just giving a head's up.
Is the library the "San Antonio Public Library"? Cause if it is, that's where I started my competitive scene around June and turned a usual "Play for fun with Items on" to a tournament that I mentioned in my BBR applications.
The Lucario player, He might be Oreo and mostly plays Yu-gi-oh (From the last time I saw him at Steakfest 3 he did, not sure as of now) and his name is Savon I believe.

As for games, I'll probably provide Gamecube/N64 games. I have a friend who has a couple of N64 games i'm thinking of buying. Before I do, I need atleast a small list of what everyone is going to have at Big Boss's house, I'll put down mine. (Also I need Boss's address)

N64: Mario Tennis 1-4P, Banjo-Kazooie 1P, Yoshi's Story 1P, Pokemon Stadium 1-4P, Clay Fighter 1-2P.
Gamecube: Mario Party 7 1-4P, Rayman Arena 1-4P, MK DD 1-4P (And 8), SA2B 1-2P, Kirby Air Ride 1-4P.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1935 Ghost Dancers, 78245. Yoshi games & Yoshi talk are/is banned from my house. :glare:

Which of you are coming over for sure? I need a headcount to see if I have enough room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom