• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Just for the reference:

1. Megafox
2. Nike
3. Big Boss
4. PyleDriver
5. Loko
5. Slush
7. Paw
7. Jrugs
9. Zero
9. KoN
9. Tofer
9. Kyro
13. Base
13. Lasar
13. Seep

Thanks again Tofer

Nike.

Smash Hero
The last thing we need is the pools results from NK3. Does anybody still remember their pools results, or at least their matchups against the other SA players? I know one pools had like Pyle, Big Boss, Suspect but I don't remember anything.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
KPrime wants to crush you in every game Paw. :(

Also I am not turning to the dark side Kpyime. I was just curious to what was so bad. My curiosity gave me nightmares.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Noone in SA was in my pool. I 2-0'ed everyone else except for Shlike 2-1 and DMG 2-0 me.
Then Bracket I got 2-0'ed by Jerm and 2-1 Xyro.

And that match against Pyle... Dear Lord my Nose made me get into his Fsmash's range while Egg throwing on Pictochat somehow made me get hit by the spike. CURSED NOSE

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
About to be 1-0 with K Prime and $50 Fluttershy Pride Dollars richer >:3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
1. It's not smash blue
2. It doesn't have MK up top
3. Mad ugly.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bowser looks badass, but I don't like how bright the colors are, and the buttons are obnoxiously big.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
The last thing we need is the pools results from NK3. Does anybody still remember their pools results, or at least their matchups against the other SA players? I know one pools had like Pyle, Big Boss, Suspect but I don't remember anything.
I lost to both Pyle & Suspect in my pool @ Nikefest 3. Those were the only SA players, iirc.

@Espy: I only have new-gen consoles, so bring whatever you would like. Definitely your N64, since that seems to be hyped most right now.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Even though it's four days away, I searched all my boxes and found my old N64, the power cable (But Cables for Audio/Video are missing) my second controller (Couldn't find my gray broken one), 5 games (Mario Tennis, Banjo-Kazooie, Yoshi's Story, Clay Fighter, and Pokemon Stadium) and currently looking for my old memory card.

For some reason i've been seeing it just laying around the house teleporting to one location to another. Now that I actually need it, it goes missing... Hate when this **** happens.
And I forgot to sleep all night, now i'll probably be asleep for the rest of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom