• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Decided to take a break from Tournaments until I move too SA so I can get real practice outside of just learning nothing and only practicing Techs.
/lastplace

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I would have not joined and just watched MLP the whole time. Literally. That's what I'd do.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Slush, I really had no idea that you came that close to the accident.
When you told me, you made it sound like no big deal so I thought it was.
I think you shouldn't have gone at all.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
@Leaf: Nah, you still love me.

@Slush: You shouldn't have gone to the tourney if you were affected mentally or physically. And if you weren't, you shouldn't have rushed over. You should have just relaxed and not enter if you really wanted to be there. Texas, nay the majority of the Smash scene, are very understanding when it comes to real-life problems like that.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just yesterday. Nothing happened, I just developed a hate for some certain people and a certain pika main who didn't help me out.

RGV is the new SA.

You have no proof.
Tooo goooooooood!!!<3333

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Really glad you're alright Slush, but real life situations are, or should, be a higher priority than video games. There's not really "what you should have done", because situations like that are a rare encounter, but if there's ever a future accident or traumatizing event, make sure your mental health is your first priority and take care of yourself, and others.

Nike.

Smash Hero
My wii was on station4. There was another wii that was laying against the same setup (I remember because Juan Austin K Prime and I accidentally put our controllers in it and the cursors weren't moving on the screen until we figured it out lol). I know it wasn't plugged in and was just laying there. I'm assuming that's the wii your talking about. Idk what happened to it but I assume it was still laying there while everyone was helping move stuff on the second floor.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mandatory thing for Stagecrafting that required me to be there to (1) Watch a show called "Into the Woods", and (2) Help the cast strike the stage after the show was over.

This resulted in me staying at the theatre from 7:00PM-2:30AM (yeah, it took about four hours to strike it all) that Saturday. I had no way to get to the tournament and back before seven rolled around.

I would've gone with Nike, but St. Mary's had booked a tournament for Brawl that I was helping with on the day that he left for San Marcos, and I couldn't just leave them like that, since I was more or less the TO.

Couldn't go with Big Boss. His car was full.

I considered going in my car, but even assuming that I did, I wouldn't have been able to. My car broke down that morning. It's still at Big Boss' house, as a matter of fact.

Only interesting thing that happened was that I was almost crushed by the false proscenium for the show during striking. The actors are absolutely horrendous at striking. I'm surprised, given they have more experience, and should know better.

Just another bit in my string of bad luck though. Hopefully this funk disappears soon. I'm getting sick and tired of all of this nonsense for the past month or so.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, I really had no idea that you came that close to the accident.
When you told me, you made it sound like no big deal so I thought it was.
I think you shouldn't have gone at all.
Not sure if it's a phrase you've heard of before, but "Smile and wave" Basically just put on a show that it didn't effect me and atleast get through the tournament fast enough to relax once it was all done.

Just another bit in my string of bad luck though. Hopefully this funk disappears soon. I'm getting sick and tired of all of this nonsense for the past month or so.
You and me both...
For a minor update that doesn't reveal too much into my life, Found a possible house for $800 3 bedroom 2 bath with the garage converted to another room (So basically 4) on Ridge Glade or Oak (One of them)
This house seems like it's good enough for atleast 10+ people to be housed and alot of setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom