• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
One last reminder about the St. Mary's event today.

-Starts at 5PM. Those with setups, PLEASE be there by 4:45PM.
-$8 entry, pays for venue, entry, AND food. $5 for those with setups.
-WHOBO3 Ruleset
-If you're bringing a setup and haven't PM'd me, please do so. I'll need your name, number, and possibly email.
-The location has been changed. It's now in University Conference Room D. I'll be putting up a map in a little bit.

-For parking:
1) If you can, please make attempts at carpooling. The visitor's parking lot is small, and I can't guarantee that you will get spots.
2) The visitor's parking lot is off of One Camino Santa Maria, which is right off of Culebra.

-Address to St. Mary's is:
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Tx, 78228

Building 38 is the University Center
Visitor's Parking is located in Lot V.

-One last thing. Please contact me if there are any issues getting on campus. In case you somehow don't already have my number, it's in the first post.

That's about it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Espy, I am looking at the map and I have no idea where confrence room D is at.
I am guessing it is Lot D, but I am not sure.
Can you clerify for me please?
I think he said it was in the University Building, which he said was building number 38, and the Conference Room D is inside that building.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So any planned carpools for me to hitch a ride to St Mary's before I drive solo or risk picking someone up?

EDIT: None? 'K riding solo then. OMW

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
if the toruney starts at 3 then ill make it because i get off of work tommorow at 1
rereads the post nvm then.. i have alot of time..
and imma mm nike 1st b4 i do the tourney.. if i lose then ill not be in the tourney..

Suspect

Smash Hero
Idk what it was but something I had before the tourny made me sick. I lost to everyone Cept zero, I would leave now but the food just got here and we have to wait on boss who is almost 3 hours late

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Whens the next tourney? (I'm new.)
XD You missed one just today it was held at St. Mary's Univ, the events are listed on the first post under the month's calendar. There's also a tourney being held in San Marcos(about 30min. away) tomorrow that starts at about 11AM that most of us will be going to tomorrow.

@Suspect, it's because I'm a nice guy :3 I did *Okay* overall, lost to Jrugs, Suspect, Pyle, and Kyro =/

Suspect

Smash Hero
Zero, why do u keep johning when I beat you? Kon told me you johned about me beating you at mizumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom