• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My posts do contain a sprinkle of cancer here or there to add a delicate taste. (And Nothing bad towards Loko for not having many sources)

But where I get my sources of images/videos/music etc. that I waste my free time on when i'm randomly browsing, Which is sometimes Ponies, Anime or Manga I watch/read. Is completely different from how Loko finds his images, to me I find more humour in things having something different and a bit of originality in it maybe. Rather then a show with alot of terrible scenes that can be easily exploited with captions slapped on them that anyone can find over ROFLbot or Google.

Basically, probably just me. But I don't find crap like this funny

While stuff that does make me laugh or even break a grin is stuff like these.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions on what's funny and what isn't.
/coolstorybro

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ill play u zero but u can come to my house since u drove to ur house last time.... :/

if anyone else host a tourney we should have some porchops on da menu lol
Anybody else see the typo?
Yes I did.
"I'll play you Zero, but you can come to my house since I drove to your house last time..."

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Finish eating and researching random stuff in Flayl's list to fix the Yoshi top 5 a bit. I refresh and see Fox Power rankings...
Something in the back of my brain tells me to click it. Sure enough people bashing on Megafox Again. Debating on either waiting for it to die down, or to interfere...

WHAT WOULD DEINO DO?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You're 100% Right.
Why didn't I think of discovering Oil and opening a small drilling company. And then decide in the end to beat all the Fox mains; outside of Megafox, to death with a bowling pin.

Deino Used Outrage...

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
As far as I've seen, Pyle Zero and Turbo are the only ones confirmed for St. Marys. Was anyone else going?
i'm planning on going, was not tofer and maybe big boss and/or kprime planned on going?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont understand why grown men meatride a 12 year old

makes me think about the word "grown"

remember melee1's brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom