• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Just a reminder to everyone about the St. mary's tournament, as well as a little update:

-For those taking supplies, try getting on campus by 4:45PM.
-It's going to be located in UC Conference Room B.
-Remember, it's $8 to go (venue, event, and food combined), only $5 if you take equipment.
-If you want to bring equipment, make sure you have PM'd me. Anyone who has already done that, I already have your information down.

Make sure you confirm with me whether or not you're going to attend. Apparently, I need to show them "numbers", if that makes any sense. Including myself and the setup players, we have 5 in attendance so far, but anyone else who was thinking of showing up needs to confirm.
I'll be attending the St. Mary's tourney, I should be able to bring a full set-up, not 100% sure though yet(on the set-up).

as for the San Marcos and/or Austin tourney, that's on Saturday right?

also, sorry for the late reply, :3 I haven't been lurking that much lately.

Edit: Also Nike, when you can, I'd appreciate if you could send me the link of where you got your dazzle recorder, I've been meaning to get one :3 the "easycap" trash I have isn't so "easy" to use because the sound portion isn't operational.

Edit2: Loko that pic is win :3 and also I feel like brawling today, anyone down?

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
@Turbo - Just like a kid. lolz
Also, why again could you not make it to the Mizuumi-con tourney? overslept was it? you should've came if only to MM Nike :3

But on another note, if you want you can come over to brawl today :3 though it's a bit far. (same to everyone else)

@Tofer - Sorry to hear that mayne :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom