• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I'm only asking so I know whether to bring a controller or not. I'm really only going just for those nachos.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Which one of you never uploaded the replay of me 2-stocking d phat in our money match right before nikefest? Someone told me it was slush but he says you lie :glare:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Didn't find your replay Rei-gun. Also went through every replay I have. Deleted alot of them since they dated back 2-5 months. I'll keep the ones I have this month.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
NEVER SURRENDER!
Paw, Tofer, and I destroyed ours. Espy, Max10n, K Prime, and Suspect destroyed theirs too. 1 feeds 5-8 people? We bought 2 amongst 7 people; challenge completed. :cool:

Info regarding the HoM tourney in San Marcos:

I currently have 1 carpool spot available, and Tofer may not go after all. I talked to Espy and Nike. Both were unsure about actually attending, so in case Nike doesn't go and anyone wants to; I'd suggest coming with me or be SOL.

Registration is at 11am, so I'll be leaving my house at 10am. Anyone in my carpool not staying the night will be encouraged to meet up before then (no exceptions). It'll be $5 for gas from each person.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Panty I edited that image for a reason =/

If it's not appropriate for little kids to look at them leave it as a link instead of using the

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm pretty sure SA is too mature to need a mod. Nothing we ever do is inappropriate.

Big Boss, lemme' call that carpool spot. I could use the break. LET'S **** **** UP.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't get it.

If it's not appropriate for little kids to look at them leave it as a link instead of using the tags please.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="LightBlue"]You should probably edit my image from last page then.
It's a Goatse reference as Giratina opens the portal even wider.[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/faJnY.gif

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman

If it's not appropriate for little kids to look at them leave it as a link instead of using the tags please.[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry Zac. I seriously thought I forgot to insert the [IMG] at the end of my picture. I dot post too many pics, and I exited the thread after my post. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom