• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea just drop it guys, I ain't even mad

I was at painty raider for a bit tho

And I don't have much to say to Kyle nor greyfox

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Espy, Polt, and I seeded it perfect.

Greyfox told me that he wanted to switch her because he would feel bad about her if she got 0-2'd. This meant he was putting Suspect vs Gova first round, which I really don't think should've happened. I told him to ask Suspect first and make sure it's all right.

Suspect let him have it lol. As he was walking away I said to Greyfox "Just leave Suspect against Tofer."

When he called matches a few minutes later, he left it the way he wanted.

I'd def say Suspect got screwed this tourney (especially the whole planking issue later on).
greyfox should have given her his bracket :troll:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I realized this avatar kinda works like suspect's old one. Fits every situation.

That picture can be used for everything.

"I'm watching TV!"

"I'm having sex with your girlfriend!"

"I'm watching My Little Pony!"

"I heard your grandma died!"

"You hear about Japan?"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No body cares
Nobody cares, but everypony does.

Also, only a bit more info on St. Mary's this Friday, but as a reminder, I need people to email me if they are going to be supplying set ups for the tournament. You need to send me your name, contact info, and email address if possible. Also, I was told today that:

- Only 1st place gets a prize (sorry, tried talking to them, but they just wanna do winner take all). I think it's a $25 gift card to Gamestop or something.
- If you take a set up, everything is only $5 rather than $8 (venue, entry, and pizza).

Remember, it's Friday at 5PM, and I'm not going to be entering the tournament, so if you can go, then by all means, please attend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Whatever works, Max10n. If you're gonna do that, then just remember to send me your name, number, and email if possible via PM.
I need to send the main guy in charge a list of names that are gonna be helping by supplying set ups.

By the way, for Mizumi-Con this past weekend, does anyone remember results after third? If I can get those up, then I can probably post a new thread. Getting the bracket would be kinda awesome, too.

All I know is
1st: Espy
2nd: Megafox
3rd: Poltergust

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
whatever works, max10n. If you're gonna do that, then just remember to send me your name, number, and email if possible via pm.
I need to send the main guy in charge a list of names that are gonna be helping by supplying set ups.

By the way, for mizumi-con this past weekend, does anyone remember results after third? If i can get those up, then i can probably post a new thread. Getting the bracket would be kinda awesome, too.

All i know is

1. Espy.
2. Megafox
3. Poltergust
4. Sky pirate
5. K prime
5. Big boss
7. Paw
7. Bored

last: Tofer

. .

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
why r u going to the tournament on friday, just go to the austin tournament on saturday.

i live in SA and i'm not even going to it, lol.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't know who all is gonna go, a bunch of people showed interest but nobody confirmed for sure yet.

Espy what kind of information should I send and where at?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Only KoN and Big Boss have a 360.
I too have a 360. Contemplating on playing GoW2 online after a month of rest.

Also, only a bit more info on St. Mary's this Friday, but as a reminder, I need people to email me if they are going to be supplying set ups for the tournament. You need to send me your name, contact info, and email address if possible. Also, I was told today that:

- Only 1st place gets a prize (sorry, tried talking to them, but they just wanna do winner take all). I think it's a $25 gift card to Gamestop or something.
- If you take a set up, everything is only $5 rather than $8 (venue, entry, and pizza).

Remember, it's Friday at 5PM, and I'm not going to be entering the tournament, so if you can go, then by all means, please attend.
Oh, I need to give you my email address too? Thought contact info and Name was good enough...

By the way, for Mizumi-Con this past weekend, does anyone remember results after third? If I can get those up, then I can probably post a new thread. Getting the bracket would be kinda awesome, too.

All I know is
I can only remember JRUGS KoN and Myself in 9th Zigsta and Zero being I think 13th, and then Riza Tofer in 17th.

Yo, dat PS3 garbage is garbage, yo.
Speaking of PS3, brother came home yesterday, bangs on my door while I was sleeping and tells me "Can I sell the Xbox 360 for a PS3?"
"****
That
And
Your
PS3!"
-Goes back to sleep-
His reason for this was "Internet is free" only problem is, WHAT KIND OF GAMES WOULD HE ****ING BUY ANYWAYS? All he plays is CoD games.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PM me your real name, email, and contact information.
I doubt they'll use it all, they just want it because it's protocol.

And thanks Paw. I'll see if I can post a thread up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom