• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAMUS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! combo video

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
really nice !
I liked it ^^, not too long and shows some cool stuff :)

God_Voice

Smash Apprentice
Amazing, I have about 150hrs in this game, most with samus. I just found out about these forums and seeing things like this is amazing me.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
You my friend have a hot samus. The video is awesome. I belive enough people pointed out good stuff. So totally props on your samus. MAybe it was just the one clip you had there. But if you are getting fair comboed by marth DI away from him. This should get you out of his range.
again good ****.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Wow that was awesome, makes me want to pick up Samus :p
That SWD of the edge to beam was the hotness, those separated Ice climbers too.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haven't seen it yet but the SWD sounds awsome....And you know I love SWD majoras :). Oh yeah and just some advise for next time you try and beat my samus....don't use so many bomb's.

Ironclad

Smash Apprentice
Wow. That was a really awesome video.
Some of the tricks you used there, I haven't seen anywhere else, and I've seen quite a lot of Samus vids. +Rep for you.

Rhade

Smash Rookie
I had no idea people had such skill with Samus. I've only been on the forums for a few days and I'm already learning a ton. Still trying to make WD natural and SWD is frustration incarnate.

You sir, are the epitome of Samus.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
u play a pretty nice samus and i saw some matches and they were pretty good. Maybe add in some mind games and ull be good, but i have to say rey's falcon wasnt that great in that match

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nice solid Sam, the SWD to a charge beam is a good idea; great for mind games.

Hope to see more of your sam in the future.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
can you put this up for dl? i think it is the only thing that will let me sleep peacfully each night.
of course man it will be a pleasure
http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/.../fileinfo.html

u play a pretty nice samus and i saw some matches and they were pretty good. Maybe add in some mind games and ull be good, but i have to say rey's falcon wasnt that great in that match
yeah i need to get better...thats why i name the video SAMUS IN CONSTRUCTION!!
i dont feel im done learning, so i just make the video to show what ive achieve so far in this 3 months of playing her. thank you man

and <3 yeah i plan to do a video when i get the l-cancel and other more advanced stuff done

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
yea i know, you gotta work on some thing, i just didnt want to like put u down or something but yea, u got some habits u do and can be fixed, like some of the bombs u do were pointless and ur di'ing is good but can be much much better and also crouch canceling tech which is good to do, but u got lots of combos down and u play a nice samus. And u got nice tech skills as well and try not to swd even tho its fun to do unless u can swd just like that. So far i think u should work on is ur mind games and play better people because those ppl u were playing weren't doing smart moves at all(not trying to be mean and all).

other than that...there are atleast 20 good samus players and i think ur one of them. :]

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Very, Very hot!!! <3 the turnip jump, it will deffinately help me get away from those DBTs (death by turnips)! And also, i really found it entertaining the way you abused the ice climbers!!!
Deffinately enjoyed it 9/10 ^^; Only thing was i think were some of the bombs. Don't use so many of em lol.

kugar

Smash Rookie
me gusto mucho el video pero tu eres muy rapido poruqee te mueves pa un lado muy rapido yo no sabia q eso existia

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
gracias pero nombre no soy rapido, eso se llama SWD superwavedash.
porque no vas a unos foros que se llaman smash-mex ahora la pagina no esta funcionando pero ay ay mucha gente buena

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
on a scale of 1~10 I give you a 500 :D
the video was awesome and it wasn't boring too, especially the ending, mad turnip xD

Very, Very hot!!! <3 the turnip jump, it will deffinately help me get away from those DBTs (death by turnips)! And also, i really found it entertaining the way you abused the ice climbers!!!
Deffinately enjoyed it 9/10 ^^; Only thing was i think were some of the bombs. Don't use so many of em lol.
but bombs are awesome :(

AIDS

Smash Lord
Awsome job majoras! ur video shows a very creative samus like how u used the turnip for a bomb jump, good work keep it up

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
wow that was a great combo vid. im really impressed majoras!, and that SWD to charge shot was a good idea.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
majoras, mad props to you for the combo vid. the turnip grab, the nasty spikes, and especially the swd into a charge shot were all brilliantly played. like the other guys were saying, some more mind games and u'll b set dude. u brought me that "holy ****" that i felt when i first watched all wessed up. good job.

Super Samus 99

Smash Apprentice
At the begining of the video,when you were Full Jumping and shooting missiles at Sheik,I thought the rest of the video was gonna be bad.But BOY,was I wrong!Good job.I feel like a noob again...

Blue_Requiem

Smash Cadet
That was awesome...I am now in even more love with Samus because of that video...Wow *CLAP CLAP*

XGC Sparda

Smash Rookie
Ya u gotta nice samus... I also fight with her and i would like to fight u sometime.

I had only had one video with the NC crew so far and that was about a year ago.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome video...I saw some really creative stuff there. I actually saw this video a couple months back, but never really got to posting here. But compliments are better late than never, just like many other things. I'd also like to mention I was never a big U2 fan prior to watching this video, but it went really well with the video.

C4-854

Smash Rookie
Wow. That was amazing, seriously. Just when I thought I was getting up in the samus world I had to see that. Oh well... Now I'm just a noob again. I can't wait to catch up with you, although for some reason I can't do the SWD. Anyways, good job and you should go to a tournament

Top Bottom