• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Took Away The Best Aspect of Snake

Spirit Toons

Banned via Warnings
His butt is gone and I’m upset

And I know who to blame..............Samus!

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Haha

You could say he worked it butt off to get here too.
———
One thing I’ve noticed is that snakes suit seems thicker, less skin tight. As we can actually see the from the parts around his wrists and ankles.

Spirit Toons

Banned via Warnings
Haha

You could say he worked it butt off to get here too.
———
One thing I’ve noticed is that snakes suit seems thicker, less skin tight. As we can actually see the from the parts around his wrists and ankles.
Honestly, it looks really bizarre and disproportionate

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
They nerfed Snake to buff Samus. Dont know which I prefer to be honest.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I kinda hope we've been vocal enough so they will rework his model before release. It is very upsetting because you would never have seen that happen with Samus. Give us the whole real man back !

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
I kinda hope we've been vocal enough so they will rework his model before release. It is very upsetting because you would never have seen that happen with Samus. Give us the whole real man back !
We did see it happen with Samus. She’s lost her bosom. I want Snake’s bum and Samus’ bosum back. Neither one looks right.

Red Dead Redeemed

Smash Journeyman
If you put on that black spandex looking alt and pause at the right time during one of his victory animations, you can see that Snake still managed to sneak his butt back in despite his nerfs.

Last edited:

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
If you put on that black spandex looking alt and pause at the right time during one of his victory animations, you can see that Snake still managed to sneak his butt back in despite his nerfs.
Is it from recent footage ? Maybe they reworked the model a bit ?

Edit : I took this screenshot of the most recent Snake footage, sadly it's still the same, but at least K.Rool seams to enjoy it.

Last edited:

Red Dead Redeemed

Smash Journeyman
Is it from recent footage ? Maybe they reworked the model a bit ?

Edit : I took this screenshot of the most recent Snake footage, sadly it's still the same, but at least K.Rool seams to enjoy it.
I think his butt only appears prominent in the spandex alt though. Snake is wearing his standard costume in that screenshot.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Snake went to therapy to help himself cope with his loss. I now see this as the canon explanation as to why Snake sat out of Smash 4.

Top Bottom