• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Kill percent's for snake

Zodiac

Smash Master
Why? Because I am going to a tournament this weekend, at that tournament there will be a snake I have played a set with and lost every match against, even though they were close ones. So I decided to do some legwork and figure out at what percents I should start thinking about landing the killing blow on Snake, have fun with it.

Samus
Kill percents on Snake

Battlefield middle of stage-
Fsmash - 135% No DI
Fsmash - 160% With Basic DI

Dsmash - 172% No DI (Off the top)
Dsmash - 190% Basic DI (Off the side)

Dtilt - 165% No DI (off the top)
Dtilt - 180% Basic DI (Pff the side)

Dair - 186% No DI (off the top)
Dair - 200% Basic DI (Off the top)

Bair - 120% No DI (off the side)
Bair - 151% Basic DI (Off the side)

Nair - 260% No DI (Off the side)
Nair - 307% Basic DI (Off the Side)

Utilt - 180% No DI
Utilt - 185% Basic DI

Charge Shot - 125% No DI
Charge Shot - 150% Basic DI

Side of stage-

Fsmash - 105% No DI
Fsmash - 118% Basic DI

Dsmash - N/A% No DI (Off the top)
Dsmash - 165% Basic DI (Off the side)

Dtilt - 165% No DI (off the top)
Dtilt - 160% Basic DI (off the side)

Dair - N/A% No DI (off the top)
Dair - N/A% Basic DI (Off the top)

Bair - 90% No DI (off the side)
Bair - 115% Basic DI (Off the side)

Nair - 210% No DI (Off the side)
Nair - 240% Basic DI (Off the Side)

Charge Shot - 92% No DI
Charge Shot - 119% Basic DI

Mid-Level Platform-

Dsmash - 155% No DI (Off the top)
Dsmash - 195% Basic DI (Off the side across the stage)
Dsmash - 150% Basic DI (Off the side)

Dtilt - 138% No DI
Dtilt - 160% Basic DI

Utilt - 165% No DI
Utilt - 172% Basic DI

Top-Level Platform-

Dsmash - 135% No DI
Dsmash - 172% Basic DI

Utilt - 150% No DI
Utilt - 160% Basic DI

Dtilt - 125% No DI
Dtilt - 145% Basic DI

D

Deleted member

This MU is one that you have to play very carefully. On top of snake never dying, Samus has a hard time killing. Try to get him offstage with zair. He's a heavy, so zair is something you should be using to keep him and his tilts away, and use missiles while you have the space to. I don't recommend battlefield because of how much easier it will be for snake to close in on your and/or set up traps that limit the space you have to move around. But if you feel comfortable on that stage, go for it. Work with your neutrals and counterpicks. PS2 is one of my favorite counterpicks as samus, and I also like YI, because samus doesn't have a kill move that sends people up reliably (disregarding dtilt) and its easier to control the center of the stage.

D

Deleted member 189823

Personally, I'm not a Samus main. But I do, however, appreciate the sort of work you did here, regarding KO percents. I think it's pretty cool and useful to have these around- Especially, with variants, such as distance and DI capability.

I think it's really that that, realistically, in this MU, your strongest KO move KO's at 150% at the earliest. I really didn't know D-Smash & D-Tilt would be that weak. On my end, Bowser's D-Tilt, KO's Snake under 150%, with best DI...

Top Bottom