• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Down B ISJR

Figy

Smash Rookie
It's not a normal ISJR because you need a platform for it to work. You have to do a down B and hold the analog stick diagonal down, BUT theres a sweet spot that makes it work, and it's the closest/soonest time you can do a fall through down B. You don't have to jump or press anything after the down B to make it work... It is still really annoying even though i know where the sweet spot is, i have trouble doing it continuously . My record is 5 times in a row, doesn't sound like much but it is..... 5 years later and still finding new stuff :facepalm:
Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dq1sYNAwg8

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Looks like it would have some nice uses, especially on Smashville where the platform will help you "deliver" the bomb while you're free to cover other options.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st rule of samus in brawl.

Never use Down B.

Bombs are timed and samus is mega vulnerable.

Top Bottom