• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus / Dark Samus in Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniiiii

Smash Rookie
So we know a lot apparently about the changes, but I can't seem to find a detailed list of changes and differences between the two. Could anyone create one? My friend mains Samus in every game and constantly says that Dark Samus is going to be trash, so I'd like to prove him wrong and also find out more about the characters.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
IsmaR IsmaR listed the currently known differences between Samus and Dark Samus here. They're 99% the same character, with just a few very tiny differences. The only significant difference is that Samus's attacks that have a fire effect, like her forward-air and up-smash, are electric effects for Dark Samus, which means they cause an extra frame of hitstun.

Last edited:

Monollock

Smash Rookie
Oh my god it wasn't my imagination, I was in the lab trying to figure out what differences there were and I thought I was missing something. Dark Samus might as well be a skin. I'm gonna go and check peach/daisy and Belmont/Belmont to see if I was right with one and see if it's worth checking with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom