• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus bomb saving move

billyq

Smash Rookie
:confused:does anyone have any advise on how to save urself dropping bonbs. i've tried but i cant do it. any pointers would be apprectiated!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
If you mean during recovery, it's called Bomb Jumping. While in the air, drop a bomb and stay in its path as it falls. As soon as Samus can drop another bomb, do so, and then she should be in the explosion of the first bomb. The explosion will transform her into her morph ball form and push her up a bit, so when this happens, DI, or move towards, the stage.

I sense flaming coming...
:flame: :scared:

Corigames

Smash Hero
This is me, flaming your thread.

But yeah, just drop a bomb, drop another, bounce off the first, move toward the stage, lather, rinse, repeat.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I just spam down-B. ;x

Works great for me. Once you get it down, though.. You can start moving away from the first bomb, drop the second bomb and move back to the first one. Can be used well for staying safe.

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
^^ u lose alittle height but not much just make sure its not a homing missile...

Hostility

Smash Ace
Can you launch a missile out of Bomb-jumping with out compromising distance?
I actually do that to turn around if I have to recover facing away from the stage, I just do a bomb jump to homing missile to turn around. however I do find that if I try to airdodge right after to do a grapple, it doesn't work well, so be sure to bomb jump again right after

Top Bottom