• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAM3 Results - 4/4/15 - San Antonio, TX (58 Entrants)

Nike.

Smash Hero
SAM3
4/4/2015
58 Entrants

Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Megafox
$348.00
2nd
TLOC Denti
$174.00
3rd
GrimTurtle
$58.00
4th
Avoid
5th
Trela
5th
Espy
7th
K Prime
7th
Karna
9th
Jbandrew
9th
Sassy
9th
Dojo
9th
Whispy
13th
HeroMystic
13th
KJ
13th
Xyro
13th
Slush
17th
Sylveon
17th
Incendiary
17th
Speedy
17th
BC
17th
Locuan
17th
RunCT
17th
Blue Ninjakoopa
17th
Paw
25th
Babybwake
25th
Gamma
25th
Donte
25th
Knife
25th
ouo
25th
Zans
25th
Cake
25th
Mindless
33rd
Omar
33rd
Jutsu
33rd
Bryan
33rd
SuperFrog!
33rd
FunCrazyFish
33rd
Chewy
33rd
Iam
33rd
Shade
33rd
NK
33rd
Houston
33rd
Jopan
33rd
HarveyDank
33rd
Blackbear
33rd
Geoberos
33rd
Derwinning
33rd
Gaius
49th
BruceWayne
49th
RXJ
49th
The Worst Maker
49th
Deekay
49th
Alpha
49th
Bonbon
49th
KO
49th
Aria
49th
Omega
49th
Link Zami

Doubles
(24 Teams)

1: Trela and GrimTurtle
2: Espy and Kprime
3: Paw and Megafox
4: Dojo and Cake
5: KJ and Avoid
5: Jbandrew and Slush
7: Xyro and RunCT
7: Alpha and NK
9: Incendiary and Jopan
9: Krebs and BC
9: Gamma and Knife
9: Karna and Denti
13: SuperFrog and Zans
13: Whispey and Guis
13: Let it rip!
13: FunCrazyFish and Sylveon
17: Jaredgcom and Gtimes
17: Donte and Iconic
17: Joker and Fatty
17: Iam and RXJ
17: HarveyDank and BruceWayne
17: Speedy and RoytheBoy
17: ouo and Blackbear
17: Chewy and Omar

Videos will be uploaded to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7brHvleoGA30EWNsHKRSw and Krebs youtube account.

Thank you everyone who attended the event. The next will hopefully be May 16th, will have info released soon!

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Lol, SaSSy and I were the only team with a name. v__v

@ Nike. Nike. , can you put the R.O.B. head icon box thingy next to my name? I used him throughout the tournament.

EDIT: Just figured out I can do that myself. :glare:

Last edited:

Jaredgcom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaredgcom
I wanted to be Peam Tenis but nike wouldn't let us.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think he just didn't feel like entering, he came by around the end to see what all was happening. Prolly just to pick Paw up.
Fun tournament, not even annoyed with sheik after the night I had.

Mr_Sasquatch

Smash Rookie
New to smashboards -- how do you "claim to be a player"? This is SaSSy.

Anyways, fun tournament and it was great being able to play with so many high level players.

Until next time.
Hope to see you guys in Austin some time.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1. I came to SA with 21min of sleep, 2 broken thumbs, missing Z-button, not owning a WiiU, never having played smash 4, infected with meningitis coated in syphilis fried in rabies while being sautéed in Mongolian breast milk. Needless to say, I was at my WORST. Having said that, I still DECIMATED Nike's PATHETIC Marth. It was the EASIEST 10$ I have EVER won in my ENTIRE Life.

2. Best SA tournament I have attended in YEARS. Things ran smoothly with a little time to spare for all of us to go out and eat. Dallas was defeated EASILY. I saw MegaFox playing thumb wars with himself because he was SO BORED with how WEAK we all are. MEGAFOX is the BEST player in Texas. A 9 year old literally OWES this state.

3. Razer, you are an ETERNAL wimp. You can't handle sleeping at Syncs GLORIOUS s e x saloon and you can't handle riding in the back of my COMFY truck. You owe me a greninja Amiiboo you PATHETIC Mexico boi.

4. KJ, Gaius, avoid, whispy, Razer and RunCT, thank you for going on this trip with me. Good laughs, good games and none of us died. Awesome adventure. CT, damn good job in teams, man. Sorry for all the charge shots that hit you.

5. Trela. I think you need to start a remix with an old blue doggy friend in smash 4. I think it will fix your agrro/speedy character problem. For every 5 hits they land, you will land jank hit boxes, kill at 40% with fsmash and combo all day. Think about it PLEASE!

6. FunCrazyFish. The Best WiiFitGirl I have EVER seen. Good games, man. Don't stop being unique like that. It takes a special person to main low tier.

7. Espy, I almost had you. Thanks for not giving up during our match. I really enjoyed the fight even though I lost like a B*tch.

8. Nike. My name for your series is WAIT (Why Am I Trash) or WINGS (Why Is Nike Gay Sometimes) or N.I.G. (Nike Is Gay). You can have the choice of which one you want. If you EVER want a re-match, call me out again.

9. I am the best TO+player in Tx. This has never and will never change.

10. Go to TGC 2 on April 25.

11. Bye bye :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Gamma! I was actually gonna ask you something.

What's the model of your tv? That thing was gorgeous.

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
VIZIO E221-A1 22" 1080p 60Hz Razor LED (1.7" ultra-slim) HDTV

That should be what I got. It's pretty good and easy to carry around. The sounds alright too. Just sucks because there actually are no control buttons on it. Only a power button... I always have to bring my remote or at least make sure the volume and input are all set.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
VIZIO E221-A1 22" 1080p 60Hz Razor LED (1.7" ultra-slim) HDTV

That should be what I got. It's pretty good and easy to carry around. The sounds alright too. Just sucks because there actually are no control buttons on it. Only a power button... I always have to bring my remote or at least make sure the volume and input are all set.
you know wii u gamepads all function as universal remotes for basic functions like channels, inputs and volume controls.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Lol, SaSSy and I were the only team with a name. v__v
I think a decent amount of teams had names, I know mine did at least. But Nike prolly wanted to keep the names on the bracket once the tournament was done and he could edit in the names if he knew the team members. Let it rip still being the name you two thought of possibly means he has no idea who was on that team.

Denti

Smash Master
Hopefully one day more than 1 Dallas player will attend something, or maybe anyone from SA or Houston will travel to Dallas XD. Dakpo's Luigi vs Megafox sounds hype (I'm almost positive Dakpo would win. Dakpo is A LOT stronger than most of you remember him in your Brawl days. Also that MU is ass for Fox, his worst MU actually). Too bad Aerolink only plays custom Palutena or else he would have shown up. Dallas is much more powerful than just me. To give you an idea I'm basically even in set counts with Dakpo and Aerolink.

Besides having a ton of fun chilling with Krebs Knife & BC afterwards I kind of regret coming. No one else from my region came and the drive was super boring. Also I was feeling pretty lethargic about playing a dead character against the machine fox. So I felt like I just didn't care what happened, like I was just here to acquire money. Which is an awful mindset because I want to win more than I want money. But really it was just a poor experience on my end. I can't forget to mention how much fun it was for me when the TO suddenly mid match started cheering for my tough opponents on the loud microphone. That wasn't distracting at all.

I did have fun at Jims though.

So on my drive back I had a realization. I was thinking about what Nike said, that he was trying to look for a big time sponsor for Megafox or something like that. And then I realized, that would never happen. Outside of CEO all of the other region's nationals are doing customs on (Evo, Skatr, Smashcon, Apex, Aftershock[regional], ect). On top of that every last one of them are doing 2 stock. If TX really wants the world to see Megafox the TOs have to prep him properly. He's never going to travel to any of that stuff and if/when he does he'll likely get janked by customs or by the drastic 2 stock metagame differences.

I mean think about it, if the whole rest of the world is doing 2 stock and there are still 3 stock tournies here with no customs a large amount of people would not want to travel to these TX tournies. A huge chunk of people wouldnt come because they can't use their customs or they'd think our tournies are too boring because our region is weak AF. They'd think that because we would never get to show case our good players at top events because we're too busy playing our own exclusive meta here. What I'm trying to say is that SA & Houston will never get to show their skill to the other top regions at a big national. Not trying to start any arguments, but locking top Houston & San Antonio players into this 1 format really makes their performance abilities not flexible. The world literally might never know Megafox exists outside of seeing Smashboards result threads. Is that what we really want? Food for thought.

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sorry about using the microphone for that. Not sorry for cheering for SA and Razer though.

I really do appreciate you coming down to San Antonio for every monthly. I wish more of Dallas did, because I'd love to see Aerolink/Dakpo/Awestin/iGGY at these placing and destroying everyone.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
People came from across the country for TGC1 and Megafox beat them. 3 stock isn't really exclusive, lots of places still do it.

People can catch Megafox on stream every thursday slaughtering his own people by the dozen.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't think Megafox's parents want him out of state for tournaments anyways, his sister has to be present with him at every tournament if you haven't noticed by now Denti.

Most the regions that've been doing customs is because they're preparing for huge tournaments that will have em. People only did 2 stock cause APEX was. Customs now on in multiple places cause EVO allowing them.
Also Aftershock was more like a regional + Zero and Dabuz.

Megafox getting his practice sorta with customs by going to UA weeklies here or there, no need to worry about him. Vanilla diddy will win all the custom events anyways lol. Or at least would've for EVO if the patch wasn't coming in 9 days to most likely **** him up

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm fine with not being known then if it comes to us being forced to switch to bad rules. Like Slush said, some places still do our rules. Even then, we don't have strong live stream help so it wouldn't help much.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love how Denti is implying that we are forced by our TOs to play in this format.
If we didn't want to, we wouldn't attend. It's really that simple.

Megafox wouldn't go to those events not because he's unprepared, or whatever bull**** you're feeding yourself to appear more positive to us, but because he personally dislikes 2 stock, and customs. Like most of us.

A trip is only as fun as you make it. You came down here with, from what I've read, zero intention to have fun. You reap what you sow. Deal with the consequences.

:applejack:

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hopefully one day more than 1 Dallas player will attend something, or maybe anyone from SA or Houston will travel to Dallas XD. Dakpo's Luigi vs Megafox sounds hype (I'm almost positive Dakpo would win. Dakpo is A LOT stronger than most of you remember him in your Brawl days. Also that MU is *** for Fox, his worst MU actually). Too bad Aerolink only plays custom Palutena or else he would have shown up. Dallas is much more powerful than just me. To give you an idea I'm basically even in set counts with Dakpo and Aerolink.

Besides having a ton of fun chilling with Krebs Knife & BC afterwards I kind of regret coming. No one else from my region came and the drive was super boring. Also I was feeling pretty lethargic about playing a dead character against the machine fox. So I felt like I just didn't care what happened, like I was just here to acquire money. Which is an awful mindset because I want to win more than I want money. But really it was just a poor experience on my end. I can't forget to mention how much fun it was for me when the TO suddenly mid match started cheering for my tough opponents on the loud microphone. That wasn't distracting at all.

I did have fun at Jims though.

So on my drive back I had a realization. I was thinking about what Nike said, that he was trying to look for a big time sponsor for Megafox or something like that. And then I realized, that would never happen. Outside of CEO all of the other region's nationals are doing customs on (Evo, Skatr, Smashcon, Apex, Aftershock[regional], ect). On top of that every last one of them are doing 2 stock. If TX really wants the world to see Megafox the TOs have to prep him properly. He's never going to travel to any of that stuff and if/when he does he'll likely get janked by customs or by the drastic 2 stock metagame differences.

I mean think about it, if the whole rest of the world is doing 2 stock and there are still 3 stock tournies here with no customs a large amount of people would not want to travel to these TX tournies. A huge chunk of people wouldnt come because they can't use their customs or they'd think our tournies are too boring because our region is weak AF. They'd think that because we would never get to show case our good players at top events because we're too busy playing our own exclusive meta here. What I'm trying to say is that SA & Houston will never get to show their skill to the other top regions at a big national. Not trying to start any arguments, but locking top Houston & San Antonio players into this 1 format really makes their performance abilities not flexible. The world literally might never know Megafox exists outside of seeing Smashboards result threads. Is that what we really want? Food for thought.

1. You constantly "regret" going to events that are 3 stocks. You say it about SA and said it about Houston. So either you are lying, disappointed in your performance or you are crazy (doing the same thing expecting a different outcome). Your ******** WILL NOT stop superior TOs like Nike and I from making sure our scene follows the path that the Smash Gods set out for us. We will NOT follow mainstream, low skill, low iq, diddy loving, game destroying rules. We leave that GARBAGE to Dallas.

2. We do not care what ''the rest of the world" does. We do our own thing and it has been highly successful. The fact you bring this up shows you have little to no comprehension of what has happened to brawl the last 6 years nor what is going on RIGHT NOW in Smash 4. So why should we listen to you? You literally just said you play for money lolololol.

3. People DO travel to Tx. I had MJG/Nicole/Shaky and some dude from Minnesota. I had 209 people at TGC 1 and 130+ at the road to TGC. Aftershock had what? 104 for a "national" and i bet half of that was because of the 3k pot bonus. Did you see the BS that happened with fox/olimar? Did you see the BS that happened with Villager? Hell, you literally lost to BC yesterday in a custom event and i KNOW you are FAR better than him. You lost because of CUSTOMS. Yet, i know you, you will blow off what i just said and thats fine. But The people of Tx have spoken and they say customs/2 stock SUCK SH*T. They speak with thier attendance. They refused to attend stuff like Evo/Aftershock....etc. So if ANYTHING, Dallas is hurting itself, us and the scene for going against what the LARGEST smash city in tx does (Houston) and what the 3rd largest city in Tx does.

4. I cant speak for MegaFox but i am pretty sure he is happy where he is at. He wins more money in 1 day than half of the people in the room earn in a 2 week paycheck. No need for sponsors or "being known" outside of Tx.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
For those who don't follow 210Smash's YouTube channel yet, I uploaded a bonus prelude video, The Money Match, and my half of Doubles (8 complete, 1 processing, 1 uploading -- should be done by the end of the night.) Tomorrow's the last day of my work week so I can hyper focus on Singles.

Shouts tho:
BC - Really foward with your Villager, granted I haven't fought one in tourney before. Going head to head really worked against my favor, but I rather take a firecracker and bowling ball to the face rather than above/below. I may not have the fundamentals to take you down, but that was an entertaining match to give you a few gimmicky plays.

Omega - Quick hands on yo Link. Good wall to set up against me, especially with your aerials outranging all my approaches. I got damn well scared enough to sit back til I get my banana to approach. Shame on the Halbred though, didn't know why it wouldn't let you DI out the laser. I shoulda used your Gale Boomerang a lot more often.

Cake - Be wary of the shadows of Skyloft. The set was enjoyable, trading nair after nair the first few minutes, then we got down and dirty. I lost too much ground against you, but my jank couldn't shake you off. I should've had answers, but I just fell through. Couldn't even use my barrels ;;

GGs to all, honored that my matches we practically all OoC for a different experience. Should've joined Doubles, but I got there late and didn't have a partner in mind, so with what little tourney matches I had.

Xyro - Having only encountered you for the third time (Lonestar Circuit Championship, WHOBO3/4?) and lurking the Houston thread for ages, finally had ample time to sit (behind the recording setup) around ya. Damn near chill you are just like the rest of the lot of Houstons. The thread life does not have justice.

Krebs - Haven't met ya yet, but HMU with some YouTube lovin' and we can get this playlist up 'n running. Maybe we shoulda had you on streaming duty if I had came in earlier to help set up.

Til Next SAM WINGS, Beros out.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
For those who don't follow 210Smash's YouTube channel yet, I uploaded a bonus prelude video, The Money Match, and my half of Doubles (8 complete, 1 processing, 1 uploading -- should be done by the end of the night.) Tomorrow's the last day of my work week so I can hyper focus on Singles.

Shouts tho:
BC - Really foward with your Villager, granted I haven't fought one in tourney before. Going head to head really worked against my favor, but I rather take a firecracker and bowling ball to the face rather than above/below. I may not have the fundamentals to take you down, but that was an entertaining match to give you a few gimmicky plays.

Omega - Quick hands on yo Link. Good wall to set up against me, especially with your aerials outranging all my approaches. I got damn well scared enough to sit back til I get my banana to approach. Shame on the Halbred though, didn't know why it wouldn't let you DI out the laser. I shoulda used your Gale Boomerang a lot more often.

Cake - Be wary of the shadows of Skyloft. The set was enjoyable, trading nair after nair the first few minutes, then we got down and dirty. I lost too much ground against you, but my jank couldn't shake you off. I should've had answers, but I just fell through. Couldn't even use my barrels ;;

GGs to all, honored that my matches we practically all OoC for a different experience. Should've joined Doubles, but I got there late and didn't have a partner in mind, so with what little tourney matches I had.

Xyro - Having only encountered you for the third time (Lonestar Circuit Championship, WHOBO3/4?) and lurking the Houston thread for ages, finally had ample time to sit (behind the recording setup) around ya. Damn near chill you are just like the rest of the lot of Houstons. The thread life does not have justice.

Krebs - Haven't met ya yet, but HMU with some YouTube lovin' and we can get this playlist up 'n running. Maybe we shoulda had you on streaming duty if I had came in earlier to help set up.

Til Next SAM WINGS, Beros out.
Thanks for recording and uploading! Although, is there a reason these videos have parts where the recording messes up? Kinda brings down the vibe.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'd only really show up to money match people who wouldn't mind playing against my Palutena with customs if there aren't any other tourneys for me to go to on the same weekend for EVO practice.

Besides, I already won the last SAM tournament when I was just focused on Diddy Kong in a default ruleset. The last time I really prepped for this format was for TGC, and then I ended up not be able to go due to the weather. Oh well, there's no need for me to attend the South Texas tourneys anymore.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Thanks for recording and uploading! Although, is there a reason these videos have parts where the recording messes up? Kinda brings down the vibe.
No prob, but yeah my bad, it's an '08 laptop. It wasn't this bad months ago, but it's reaching that time where performance is deteriorating even though it's been being used for the same thing for years. I'll upgrade someday.

Edit: Actually, I remembered the cause. Extending my desktop so that I can use a fullscreen view of the captured video to the mounted TV so that everyone can see what's play out on TV1 takes a lot more resources from my laptop than I wanted. If it was my laptop by itself (like Krebs' set up on TV10), it can record with minimal hiccups.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
For those not keeping up with 210Smash, all my videos are uploaded and processed. I combined Kreb's Singles playlist into a tourney-wide playlist which goes from The Money Match, to Doubles, and finally Singles. (I will add Kreb's Doubles videos once he gets it up on Thursday.)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-ZZxiBKUOziuLqP2cgDxgHoMNF9f5Vyx

Videos are also organized according to bracket. Going top to bottom, the first two Winners Rounds are played first, then alternates two Losers Rounds for every Winners Round. (W1, W2, L1, L2, W3, L3, L4, WQ, L5, L6, WS, L7, LQ, WF, LS, LF, GF) Keeps things paced rather than blowing through Winners then limping through Losers. Granted that'd be more easier to follow.

Players that have recordings:
AvoiD
BlueNinjaKoopa
BC
Bonbon
TLOC | Denti
Derwinning
Dojo
Espy
GrimTurtle
K Prime
Karna
KO
Megafox
Mindless
NK
Paw
RunCT
SaSSy
Slush
Speedy
Sylveon
Trela
Whispy

Teshie U

Smash Lord
3. People DO travel to Tx. I had MJG/Nicole/Shaky and some dude from Minnesota. I had 209 people at TGC 1 and 130+ at the road to TGC. Aftershock had what? 104 for a "national" and i bet half of that was because of the 3k pot bonus. Did you see the BS that happened with fox/olimar? Did you see the BS that happened with Villager? Hell, you literally lost to BC yesterday in a custom event and i KNOW you are FAR better than him. You lost because of CUSTOMS. Yet, i know you, you will blow off what i just said and thats fine. But The people of Tx have spoken and they say customs/2 stock SUCK SH*T. They speak with thier attendance. They refused to attend stuff like Evo/Aftershock....etc. So if ANYTHING, Dallas is hurting itself, us and the scene for going against what the LARGEST smash city in tx does (Houston) and what the 3rd largest city in Tx does.
I wouldn't say he "literally" lost to BC. I watched that event and Denti didn't drop a single set iirc. It was a close-ish game 5 grand finals set though, but BC is probably the only person outside of our top 3 to take a game off of Denti and he has done it in both formats.

I know you guys don't WANT his playstyle to be good, but he is still one of Houston's strongest players right now.

I respect your opinion, but not when you have to trash talk your own players AND make stuff up to support it.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
RIDING WITH XYRO

I didn't realize what Trela meant with this post till last Saturday.

This tournament and the experience that came with it (to and from) was a mix of tiresome, entertaining, crazy, enjoyable, amusing, humorous, and adventure. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a good time. S/o to @ Nike. Nike. and his girl for a well-organized and smoothly-ran event. For my first out-of-city tournament, it was unbelievably fun and hands down one of the best I've been too. Will definitely try to make it out to another.

Shout out's to the rest.

@ Xyro77 Xyro77 - Appreciate you driving us man. Besides nearly freezing to death in the back of you truck with CT, the drive back was much nicer knowing Gaius and Whispy had to sit there on the way back. Can't complain too much. Honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did, but you and the crew that came with us made it worth the drive. Always a good time with great company.

@ UltimateRazer UltimateRazer - MY BOY. We 1-1 in set's, though I'll give you the upper hand since the last we played was 3/5. I honestly think that playing you was the most fun I've had in awhile. Two people going feral majority of the time is why I still enjoy this game. CF dittos are dumb one way or another. Looking forward to the next time we meet up in bracket brotha.

@ Espy Rose Espy Rose - Had a ton of fun playing against your Sonic and Mac. Not gonna lie, was mad nervous going up against you for the first time. One of the top Sonic's in Brawl, and without a doubt in Smash 4 as well. Sad that you quit 2nd game of our first set, I feel like you could've still made a comeback in it. Hope we get to play again soon though. Great games man.

@ Whispy Whispy - You a ***** for making me take you home, but sleeping in the back of the truck was torture enough. Figured I'd help ya out. You'll come back at the next tournament man, don't sweat the placing too much.

@ kj22 kj22 - Traveled all the way to team with you at this event. Thanks for convincing me to come, it was definitely a great experience. We gotta team again. I feel like somehow we always find a way to screw things up, but we know our potential and could be a top team if we messed around a bit more. I had a lot of fun though.

@ Denti Denti - Somewhat fun set man. I gotta learn this Diddy mu, or patiently await for him to get bopped once this patch comes out. Looking forward to the next time we play.

@ Kihrah Kihrah - Making a statement man. You'll come back harder next tournament. Definitely a top player from Houston. Can't wait to see what else you got in the next few to come.

@ GaiustheThief GaiustheThief - Get better at Rochambeau ya scrub.

@ RunC.T. RunC.T. - Appreciate letting me bump along with you in the back my dude. Mad uncomfortable but it was cool chilling with you. Thanks for the french toast as well lol. I got you next time we eat.

All in all, I would be down for another trip. The people, the event, the experience was nothing but great. I had an amazing time.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
>loses rock paper scissors
>gets pity free dessert
Losing seems more appealing right now

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
amazing tourney as usual nike. shoutouts to all i played and friendlied with. ggs y'all.

oh and nike, I used peach during the tourney if you're trying to complete the character/player ranking.

Top Bottom