• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAM 1 Results: 74 Entrants

Nike.

Smash Hero
SAM 1 Results Thread
1/03/15

Ooples Anime, 74 Entrants

Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
TLOC Denti
$444.00
2nd
Trela
$222.00
3rd
DJ Fliphop
$74.00
4th
Megafox
5th
Espy
7th
GrimTurtle
7th
Leaf
9th
Paw
9th
Slush
9th
Dojo
9th
Kprime
13th
Funcrazyfish
13th
iiGGy
13th
RunC.T.
13th
Gnes
17th
YellowRello
17th
Gamma
17th
Valdens
17th
KJ
17th
Akil
17th
Blink
17th
Tesh
17th
Kuzco
25th
Jopan
25th
Hunter
25th
Omega
25th
Shade
25th
Asa
25th
Mindless
25th
HeroMystic
25th
Dillon
33rd
Lan
33rd
Bonren
33rd
Jjajan
33rd
Papi
33rd
Whiteout
33rd
Infinite
33rd
Castro
33rd
Kev
33rd
Blue Ninjakoopa
33rd
Incendiary
33rd
TVBlaze
33rd
Zano
33rd
Knife
33rd
Harvstooth
33rd
RT
33rd
Trey
49th
Lamp
49th
Peep
49th
Link Zami
49th
V
49th
Kirby
49th
Haijynx
49th
Zero
49th
Speedy
49th
Greed
49th
Abet
49th
inToxic
49th
Areyna
49th
*VG* Enigma
49th
KM
49th
Megabus Neckbeard Slayer
49th
Jnasty
65th
Puns
65th
JPK-Fire
65th
Shook
65th
Atmos
65th
Geoberos
65th
Squid
65th
Rhythm
65th
Zook
65th
Crashman
65th
Mondy

Singles Bracket:

Doubles, 23 Entrants

1: Dojo & Denti ($220.00)
2: Megafox & inToxic ($110.00)
3: Espy & Kprime ($66.00)
4: Gnes & Fliphop ($44.00)
5: YellowRello & GrimTurtle
5: Aerolink & iiGGY (Aerolink & iiGGY)
7: Paw & Snorlaxpie500
7: Castro & Shade
9: Mindless & Funcrazyfish
9: Blink & Tesh
9: RT & Trela
9: Kuzco & Greed
13: Inceniary & Valdens
13: Whiteout & Atmos
13: RunCT & Asa
13: Leaf & TVBlaze
17: Zook & KM
17: Hunter & Dillon
17: *VG* Enigma & Mondy
17: Trey & Kingdom Come
17: KJ & Areyna
17: V & JNasty
17: Harvstooth & Haijynx

Doubles Bracket:

Brackets Incoming. Haven't used the ranking system before so bare with me while I update the OP.

Shoutouts later.

Last edited:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
O
My name on smashboards does still have the period on it. I forgot about that, should have just used that instead. Can you change it? My bad nike ;;

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'd say I did pretty decently for my first Smash 4 Tournament. Can't go anywhere but up at this point.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun tourney, but this only further confirmed my personal feelings about singles...

Shoutouts to Nike for hosting the tourney and housing Houston, you rock. Of course I will take this back if we all end up ill this week.

Shoutouts to fellow Houston players being cool.

Shoutouts to Diddy for being a very skill-based character.

See you all at TGC, maybe...?

Last edited:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I ****ed up hard, time to start actually grinding the game.

ggs to everyone, had a lot of fun, shoutouts to Nike possibly infecting all of texas

Trela

Smash Lord
I won matches with MK/Robin/Charizard, no Shulk this time around.

And yes, you heard right. I actually tried MK in tournament. Even I still can barely comprehend why it happened in the first place, lol.

But anyways, always nice to come back to SA to hang out with you guys :)

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
So, this tournament had a wonderful turnout. Very glad lots of out of city people could come by. Big thanks to Nike for housing Houston and for running such a smooth tournament. I used DK in this tournament.

1. Denti - I finally got to play you in 1 v 1's. I was honestly surprised our first match was so close. Made me feel really good, but stressed. Then our second match was just full of mistakes from me. Fun games regardless.

2. Trela - Please play Metaknight

7. Razer - Nice up-tilt on Iggy, and falcon punch lololol

7. Leaf - Man you're doing so good. I'm shocked. keep it up

13. iGGy - Fun playing you man. I look forward to our next rematch

13. GNes - Go get the game and git gud.

17. Tesh - Don't play diddy, go sonic

33. Bonren - glad you could make it out to the tourney. What luck eh?
Shoutout to Squid for giving you a ride. :p

33. Kev - Good to know there are other DK's out there man. Nice talking to ya.

33. Knife - Thanks for giving us a ride. It was good hanging out with you and the other guys.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
I played poorly, I didn't know you could ban 2 stages (ALSM told me I could only ban 1; though my loss had more to do with me being predictable than not banning in my favor or counterpicking properly). I learned that you could during my set against Asa. I feel like I pissed off everyone I played, which made saying "good game" at the end of each match feel condescending. I tried the lame "lol R.O.B. just has bad matchups with these characters!" excuse but Bonren told me I always say that about characters I lose to, which is true.

Still, I had a good time. It was good seeing Bonren and other familiar faces. I hope to see you all at TGC For Real.

By the way @ Nike. Nike. , if you don't mind, could you put a picture of R.O.B. next to my name on the original post? All of the matches that I won were won using him.

Last edited:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
This was an excellent Tournament! My tag name was Kev. I used DK and Doctor Mario.
Shoutouts:
Nike- You did a great job organizing this tournament! I was surprised to see it finish at around 9 considering it started roughly an hour late (as usual)! Just curious do you play this game at all or are you going to be TO for rest of this year?

Geoberos- You and Nike made yesterday a lot easier for players. There wasn't too much waiting time in between matches and set-ups. During our set, I'm surprised you didn't use more of the down grab--> to up-air/ b-air shenanigans. You would probably have beaten me if you stuck to that and tilt attacks more. Otherwise, your diddy gave me an interesting fight. You had a good use for all of Diddy Kong's special attacks.

Papi- Good R.O.B.! Our set was pretty intense, but ultimately your habits of rolling back, and shielding when on the ledge got you predicted. I had plenty of match-up experience against R.O.B and was pretty calm against you as a result. You recognized some bad habits in my play too so I think you taught me a few things. I keep forgetting to respect ROB's up-air I've gotta admit, you're pretty good for someone your age.

FlipHopper- Gosh, that set against you helped me out quite a bit. It's been a long time since I've been dominated like that haha. Diddy Kong is undoubtedly going to be a barrier in my quest for greatness at this game so it was a perfect opportunity show my weaknesses. I learned a lot from you're advice throughout the tournament and really appreciate that! Your play makes me want to pick up Diddy myself. As it stands right now, I could only dream to be as good as you are -_- haha. Anyways, know that I'm glad I met you and a few other players out there. I hope to play you again someday.

Speedy- I'm not sure if this was your first smash tournament but you played more nervous than I did ( well, I wasn't really nervous but excited) haha. You definitely relaxed more as each game progressed but then got tense seemingly as each game came down to the last stock. I've rarely played against shiek with DK in this game but held up very well. If you had used more of your needles and had been a bit more patient, you would have won that set.

Shade- You've got some good mindgames. I had a hard time keeping track of your captain falcon's movement! Occasionally, you got to risky on the ledge trying to spike me and got punished for it haha. Yet on the other hand, you figured out DK was very prone to grabs and a combo target. You did really considering that was your first tournament match against a DK player.

JRUGS- Boy, you placed really well considering you haven't played this game much at all haha. I kind of wish I had your talent. Did you find a character you enjoy playing the most?

Zero- Good seeing you and JRUGs. Your Sonic looked like it was getting into shape. I probably should have warmed up against you guys before my first match. Your knowledge of the game is as good as usual.

Gamma- Too bad we didn't get to play, I would have loved to show you some of my DK's tech! Oh well, maybe next time if I go to Houston.

To the rest of you that are out of town players or didn't get to play- Thank you for even bothering coming out to this haha. This event wouldn't have been quite as fun without all of you. It was good seeing all of you familiar faces in this scene.

This tournament has definitely shown me how much I still really suck at this game haha....holy moly. I've learned quite a bit from this and plan on going to a tournament every month, so hopefully I'll cut off all the rough edges of my sucking away.

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Alright, incoming wall of text.

Start off with the bad. I'll apologize in advance if I ended up getting people sick. I realize that coughing up a storm and then screaming matches into a crowd doesn't help that at all. That also goes to people who stayed over at my place, good luck.

I am very sorry about what happened at the venue. For those unaware, the tourney was originally supposed to be held in the back of the store. It was about 3-4 times the size of the room in the front. The tourney would have been comfortable, chairs for everyone, it wouldn't be so hot, etc. The storm from Friday night had apparently caused some major water damage to the backroom. There was water all over the ground and metal and steel from the roof was falling. From what I heard, the manager of Ooples had set up tables and chairs in the store Friday night, which helped me out a lot. I apologize to everyone about having the tourney in a cramped up space, but I guess it worked itself out.

Because of the switch of venue rooms, I elected not to do pools for this tournament. It would've added another 1-2 hours to the tourney and pools would've been extremely crammed with players unable to leave their pools to relax outside or something. I am sorry to those expecting pools, but I still hope to do them in the future.

San Antonio currently doesn't have a legit recording system. Maybe we'll have one in the next few months but currently only RT has matches and that's if people saved replays.

And lastly this is for Gamma, Knife, YellowRello, Kuzco, RunC.T., Asa, Fliphop, and anyone else who feels they got jipped for playing their friends. I owe all of you a major apology. I know the feeling when I travel to another city and play someone from my own carpool early in winners bracket and I STILL hold grudges against those TO's. Believe me when I say that I take proper seeding seriously. Seeding for this tourney was done manually. Seeds 1-14 was done based off of skill and multiple top players had actually done this to make sure no top players played early. I then personally placed every out-of-towner who entered singles into seeds 15-32. This ensures that there's no way any out-of-towners can play each other until at least round 3. What I didn't do was eyeball the bracket after generating it and just left it to chance. That was my mistake and I apologize to all of you for that. Been eating at me since then. In the future I'll gladly take an extra 10-15 minutes to make sure the bracket looks fine, complainers be damned. If there's enough interest, I'll post the actual seeding used for this.

As far as good news, the tourney was only 9 hours long and that is 100% because of the community stepping it up by bringing setups. I cant thank all of you enough for your help, including those who brought extra wii's/adapters that ending up being needed later. SAM1 would've been a disaster without you guys, so thank you so much.

The manager and the front desk lady of Ooples were thrilled to have us there and I heard nothing but praise from both of them about how well the smashers behaved. People personally warned others about the cussing and any issues (bathroom for example) were immediately reported, which they appreciated. They were very happy that we cleaned up after the tourney was over, so thank you to those who helped. They look forward to having us again in February.

Nothing was damaged, injured, or stolen. Thank you for not sucking, Texas.

Thank you to everyone for doing their matches and immediately reporting them. Most tournies I've run this size involved a lot of DQ's and SAM1 only had 1. Can't stress how much that helped. Also shout out to people who let me know when TV's were available. I appreciate the help.

I might do some personal shoutouts later. Regarding SAM2. I wasn't too sure if I was going to continue running monthlies. It really depended on how well SAM1 went, and despite mother nature, it ended up being better than I thought it would. That said, repairs to damages in the backroom will take at least a few months. I'm gonna need the communities opinions of the room we used for SAM1 for Febuary (either here or the SA thread, whichever). Personally, I feel like we barely got by with 74 entrants. Any more than that would obviously make things more difficult.

Also, some sad news: I can no longer house :( For any future tournies in San Antonio, out-of-towners are gonna have to find other ways for housing.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I haven't done shoutouts in years so I rusty on that like this game :^)
So maybe to people I talked too mostly and played only?

Shoutout to Smash 4 -

Nike - Stop hiding from us, we all miss hanging around you. Good job with the tournament btw.
Post you made while I was making this - y can't you house anymore?

Leaf. - More hyrule warriors practice and then we'll eventually win tournaments.

Paw - Ur a monster, gj on beating the grim reaper. You got his booty but he took it back.

Slush -

K Prime - =( Was close though, should've played Hyrule Warios

FunCrazyFish - You're good at this game, join our scene and beat all our asses with the basics of getting fit plz.

Run C.T. - Scary Peach, I forget who you were playing last night at first but think you pulled out the peach a few games in and gave me a bit of practice against that. Prolly would've been a much closer game if I didn't play against her. You did very well still

Gnes - You're still gud at this game, even more respect towards u for not wanting to play Diddy.

Yellowrello - We didn't talk, and I wanted too just to kinda sorta catch up on olds times back from our wifi days in 08, but you should've gotten higher than me. Your bracket was much rougher than mine.

Valdens - Feel like if I didn't just finish playing against a D3 I would've had a lot more trouble against ya

Akil - People are still gonna call you JRUGS, but Imma try fer your real name though. Who did you use this entire tournament to rip through the bracket man? Wb to SA again btw

Kuzco - Best name.

Omega - Your Link is spooky, are you SA? Join more tournaments.

Whiteout - D3 is scary, too bad his side-b is ass tho

Castro - Thanks for giving me the pre tournament practice I needed. Bowser Jr. put me in the smash mode that just switches something on for me to tear through the bracket like Woodlawn 1 or Nikefest 4.

TVBlaze - Think your Luigi is pretty good for singles most of the time, Yoshi maybe better character for you in doubles.

RT - I still think Yoshi isn't top 10 :3 Mostly cause I didn't face the other contenders for top 10 since there wasn't any in tournament outside of Diddy Cfalcon Shulk Sheik Sanic I think Mario and pika. Which I only played two of those and lost to both of em funny enuff.
But Yoshi is good yiss

Kirby - Sucked how I had to be the one to knock you out despite the couple hours we played last night.

Shook - Jiggly is scary to go up against since she pretty much has melee bair again.

Beros - Dthrow into every aerial, you'll dominate us SOON

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Good times at Ooples though for SAM1. Wish I had more time for friendlies.

@ Paw Paw - I believed in a hero. This hero went on to do great things. And ended in foolish tragedy. NO. A glorious tragedy. But goddamn I was feeling your momentum to the top.

@ Leaf. Leaf. - See I told you that you could do it and that I couldn't All you need is a disaster to get ahead of the game. Lemme tell ya about character loyalty-- it's a karma. I hope you reach quadruple digit views.

@ Jopan - Good seeing ya again after high school. Though you don't have an account here I'd at least give you that shout out. You did insanely well for being "out of the loop." Hell my plan was to place better than you but you definitely proved that you still have your fundamentals more solidified than mine. Next time let's get some friendlies in, play like good ol' times.

@ Mindles Mindles - Great friendlies, man. Your fox just gets me rekt so fast. I'm aghast that blaster breaks peanuts, so it's either all in or all SD. Wish I had more momentum with my Link, but all good with feeling better with Palutena. But I still gotta keep loyalty to my Diddy.

@ Silent Assasin Silent Assasin - Ah under the name of Kev? When two monkeys go at it, there's no way I can't be hyped. Your DK sure gave me a run for my naners. I'm surprised that his Up-B on the ground gets SA and I was a fool for contesting it several times.
Geoberos- You and Nike made yesterday a lot easier for players. There wasn't too much waiting time in between matches and set-ups. During our set, I'm surprised you didn't use more of the down grab--> to up-air/ b-air shenanigans. You would probably have beaten me if you stuck to that and tilt attacks more. Otherwise, your diddy gave me an interesting fight. You had a good use for all of Diddy Kong's special attacks.
Honestly, half the reason is that I'm still playing under my Brawl habits which I rarely used D-Throw and mainly approached with aerials. Other half was overhearing a lot of players already sneering or complaining about dying to it and I let the stigma get to me. "I'm going to win this without relying on that gimmick to win" is pretty stupid in a sense, but the Diddy boards already went over that. WIth this being my first Smash 4 tourney, I'll ease into the habit -- and not SD due to premature Rocket Barreling or crashing into the edges. Momentum's my kind of game. Let's get more matches in, brothers of a kind learn bettter.

@ Zano Zano - Good friendlies and good to see ya again. Your my first Dark Pit and I'm really curious about your habits. I wanted more friendlies in but I had to dip :<

@ JPK-Fire - GGs, man. Your Robin gave me a hard time, I was flustered in ways that I could be zoned out from approaching. Rather I got too aggressive and could not count the times I've been shield-grabbed and monkey flipped into an Arcfire. My soul died for every Levin Sword connected, I need to respect his options.

@ Nike. Nike. - Our TO and savior's still got it. Despite pre-tourney setbacks, you got this ran at a decent pace to finish at 9. Hell, one hour after I had to leave. Though under that time-frame I was expecting pools, but yeah circumstances disallowed that.
Thank you so much for the help today, Beros. You made 54730867589645 things happen on a moments notice and I owe you big time. <3
No prob, Nike. I gotchu back, though I was under the pretense that with me helping out, you could enjoy entering the tourney as well. But, making a good first impression with SAM1 is understandably a better reason to maybe sit it out this time around. Megaphone is a bonus want-- not necessarily needed, but definitely helpful. I fear that if I used it, those sagging metal beams in the back room would've probably collapsed.

Beros - Dthrow into every aerial, you'll dominate us SOON
D-Throw to aerial missed? Better D-Throw again.
D-Throw to aerial didn't kill? Better D-Throw again.
D-Throw and didn't follow up with an aerial? Better-Dthrow again.
Didn't start the match off with a D-Throw? Reset the game and get DQ'd.

TVBlaze

Smash Rookie
@ Trela Trela Glad to see you placed so high after you said you weren't really feeling it that day. Keep it up.

@ Fliphopper Fliphopper Still a pretty sick diddy wanted to see you place higher, but next time though. We also need to get some friendlies in.

@ Gnes Gnes Good Games. The timeout game 1 was unfortunate kinda makes me want 3 stock 8 mins over 7 but it's whatever. Shulk is really difficult to fight sometimes.

@ RunC.T. RunC.T. Thanks for coming with us. i don't really think we've ever played many friendlies but the weekend was definitely fun.

@ Sinister Slush Sinister Slush Thanks a lot for housing us, and thanks for the Yoshi dittos. even if they're annoying I learned a lot more about how to actually play the character.

@ Leaf. Leaf. Proud of you for placing high once again. keep on moving.

@ Funcrazyfish Funcrazyfish Your Wii fit trainer is pretty sick. Definitely keep showing up to events.

All in all it was a cool weekend. A bit cramped but pretty hype. Sorry to those who I didn't Money Match after we had planned too.

Also i used Yoshi @ Nike. Nike. You ran a really great tournament and I'm pretty impressed by how quickly and smoothly things went. Hope to show up to the next one.

Last edited:

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
I'm so glad I was able to go to this!
GGs to everyone I played, I really needa buckle down and figure which character I'm gonna play for real...
It was great seeing @ gamma1 gamma1 , @ Knife8193 Knife8193 and @ Blue Ninjakoopa Blue Ninjakoopa again!
@ Pikabunz Pikabunz I'MA GET YOU ONE DAY
@ Funcrazyfish Funcrazyfish Your WFT was so rad! Those friendlies we played we're really fun too, we should play again sometime!
TILL NEXT TIME ;D

Last edited:

BlinkIV

Avenger
Cool tournament, first OoC one for Smash 4. Kinda proud of my results. Few shoutouts:

Razer: Good job in tournament, keep it up. Hearing how you're going to stick with Falcon/Morton despite them not being the best of characters is pretty inspiring. Especially for me who mains Greninja.

Gnes: GOTTA GET THA MAHVEL RUNNIN'. Good stuff knocking me out though, I'll have that Shulk MU down the next time we play.

Trela: Congrats on getting 2nd place without Shulk this tournament. Watching your MK was pretty sick in the earlier matches. We'll get some friendlies going next tournament we attend for sure.

RT: Don't get discouraged about singles due to a single character. Power through it, the character you play has the tools needed to do it.

Leaf: Yo..Leaf? When are we playing Hyrule Warriors breh. Grats on finally winning the ditto against Kprime. That was really exciting to hear, keep up the progress my dude.

Tesh: Thanks for teaming with me last minute! We did a LOT better than I expected! We'll definitely team again sometime in the near future!

Dojo: OH DOJEZZUS! I NEED TO BE BAPTIZED HELP ME. Cool stuff winning doubles with Denti. Your Shiek is very solid and fun to watch.

YellowRello: Shoutout to Shaquonda. Keep up the grind bro, the progress is definitely showing. We'll get that wifi grind going again soon, fiend.

Nike: Well run tournament, despite the issues at hand. Also big shoutout to asking me for my tag everytime I came up to you, haha. Also I played Greninja only.

Good stuff to everyone I played in bracket today, until next time.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Started uploading the few replays that were saved. For future tournaments, I will bring my recording to ALL tourneys, regardless if someone is streaming or not. I've been slacking off lately, so it's time to get uploading again...

7 vids in total, this post will be updated as they are done (my internet is poop, so I am doing them when I get off work on my phone, be patient)

Grand Finals: Denti vs Trela, 5 matches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKaOhlabXVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBa636RmkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtBGrnBqcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koKSLMqEyY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nULIMrkap8

Trela vs Megafox (only 1 match saved)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbe0wrxBKg

Paw vs Leaf (only 1 match saved)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1WmrSFycuQ

Last edited:

Denti

Smash Master
Shout outs

Trela - I had A LOT of fun with our games. Good job beating Megafox!

Fliphop - Ggs! I secretly watch what you do and steal it. "Mmmmmm that looks amazing! I'll steal it and call it my own!"

Megafox - Godlike. Also good stuff being so good in doubles to carry someone who placed 49th to grand finals.

AeroLunkHead - Good.. good... I hugged u times 3 for beating Razer.

Espy - I secretly am terrified of your Sanic... PLEASE DON'T UNLOCK THE HIDDEN POWER!!!

GrimTurttle - After thinking about it I forgot to recommend going Little Mac. A huge thing to note is his dash attack goes far and picks up the banana. Also Diddy combos upwards and not offstage, so gimping isn't OP in that MU.

Leaf - You're doing so well! I'm really happy for you dude! Good stuff AGAIN!

Paw - Good stuff beating Razer. Sucks you didn't win on the runback but still, good stuff! I remember when you were bottom on the TX PR.. you've come a long way ; D

Slush - You did pretty good tbh for not spending all that much time with Smash 4. Always a pleasure talking with you at tournies.

Dojo - Excellent plays in teams. Keep at it. Your Sheik is a nightmare..

FunCrazyFish - WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

iiGGy - Always so much fun to carpool with you. Great times and keep on the grind!

Gnes - WILL YOU EVER FIND A MAIN?! Also it was awesome seeing you come out to this

Yellow Rello - Idk how you placed so low when we both know your skill level is much higher. #WhatIsSeedingInANewGame

Valdens - Thank you sooooo much for housing! You're a great host and your house is basically the coolest house ever. Sorry for showing up so late on Friday night. Gathering everyone after work, driving in a storm (stuck going 45-50 MPH), stopping for gas/bathroom/food.

Blink - Funniest car rides happen w/ you. AHHHHEEHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DOOO DOO DO DOOO DOO DOO AAAHHH LAAA LAAA!!!

RT - You're always hilarious. Tournies always are better when you're there! : D

Nike - Thanks so much for hosting! Sorry you can't house anyone anymore. I really wanted to hang with you and play games and such. I still don't even know who you main since you didn't enter XD. Also thanks for the words of encouragement after the tournament : )

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
WTF at Trela's MK. W. T. F.

Nike, did you not enter???

Nike.

Smash Hero
Naw, I don't think I'll ever enter my own events unless they had small turnouts.

Brackets have been uploaded to the OP.

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
coolio. had fun meeting old and new faces. I might get used to this traveling thing,lol.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All vids up, don't forget to view on Chrome for 1080p 60fps goodness.

Top Bottom