• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salutations! What have I been missing all this time?

Scion of Yggdrasil

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My search for custom stages has lead me here... and I am thrilled! I missed out on N64, but GameCube was my world. My journey began with Kirby and Luigi, but clearly... my preference is "medieval fantasy" type fighters.

The introduction of custom stages was a game changer... literally! My only wish is that it would offer more complexities (almost on the level of LittleBigPlanet for any LBP fans).

I main Yoda, Captain Phasm- er, excuse me... I just finished a Star Wars Battlefront 2 bender... I can't quite say I main anything in SSBU since the options are daunting, but I have my favorites:
:ultpit:Pit :ultrobin:Robin :ultmarth:Marth :ultlucina:Lucina :ulttoonlink:Toon Link

I'm learning:
:ultroy:Roy :ulthero:Hero :ultsimon:Simon

I prefer Team Battle, but often crave a 1on1 Duel. I haaaaate dynamic maps... except for the ones that I create lol.

I am excited to see what this community is all about! Who's your main? Favorite combo? And most of all... drop those custom stages below!

Top Bottom