• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saludos Dominicanos!

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
Saludos, vengo aqui para decirles que enverdad soy de los estados, pero mis padres son de aqui y tengo residencia permanente en RD y los estados significando que tengo nacionalidad doble. Continuando, vengo aqui a informarles sobre una pequeña pregunta que ha estado volando por mi cabeza, y esa es "En la Republica Dominicana, hay escena de Project M?" Ya se sabe que definitivamente hay escena de melee y smash 4, pero de este juego especifico que especialmente juego a nivel serio, quiero saber si hay algun lugar en RD que hagan torneos de PM que se puedan entrar.

Gracias por sus respuestas y ayuda!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, I've come here to tell you that I'm really from the States, but my parents are from here and we have permanent residence in DR and the states meaning that I have dual citizenship. Continuing with my message, I've come here to inform you about a small question that has been flying around my head, and that is "In the Dominican Republic, Is there a Project M scene?" It is already known that there is definitely a melee scene and a smash 4 scene here in the DR, but I want to know if this specific game that I play at a very serious level has one. I want to know if there is any place in DR tournaments PM do that they can enter.

Thanks for your answers and help!

Top Bottom