• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salty Johns often accuse my Mac of only spamming c-stick

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
They will either say I only spam c-stick, only spam smash attacks, or play braindead.

I don't know if that's just some kind of anti-Mac meme, or if they're just salty and spouting nonsense, or what the deal is. Because I definitely feel I mix it up way more than that.

Here's a compilation of clips I made. Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcvLlVr15w

Last edited:

GrieverSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1500 9618 1710
Even if you WERE spamming C-stick and smash attacks, if they can't play around it, then THEY'RE the braindead ones.
I mean, he's right you know.
Had a Mac main show up to locals for his first tournament ever. He proceeded to spam Smash stick the entire time and ended up beating a higher level local player pretty free. If it works, use it. That's why if I ladder someone with Richter I don't feel bad. Because if they are going to DI wrong they kinda need to be taught not to do that lol. Best way to learn is by having something bad happen I'd say.

Top Bottom