• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saltus Combo (testers wanted) *please read thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You know savior, it would be really nice if you updated front page, it has become clear that you can simply buffer a roll either way to get out with MK. His difficulty should be 6/5

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
You know savior, it would be really nice if you updated front page, it has become clear that you can simply buffer a roll either way to get out with MK. His difficulty should be 6/5
It is disproven so it does not apply.

****... I need a testing partner so I can finish this......

Browny

Smash Hater
I told you before you can do it yourself its really not that hard.

provided you have at least 2 controllers

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I told you before you can do it yourself its really not that hard.

provided you have at least 2 controllers
How many times do I need to tell people that I can't do that. I can get it to combo almost every time on Lucario. IDK if I'm fluking with my toes or if I'm fluking with my combo. I need someone else standing there helping. I am dealing with a very percise combo here.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Just to be sure, the percentages in the OP are the earliest percentages that the foostool can be performed in, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom