• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt2, YO We on t3h lookout for dat trashcan thief!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Confirmed now. Lol seems that now we have a family owned business my parents are more relaxed about going to tournies and stuff.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Confirmed now. Lol seems that now we have a family owned business my parents are more relaxed about going to tournies and stuff.
congratz!!

there is a chance im not going to be able to make it.

But if i do, expect some RC nonsense from my end!

Player-3

Smash Hero
dyno you better make it or else top 3 for the rc tourney is already confirmed :(

me and p1 have been playing random dittos all day yesterday we are going to wreck face

also iblis you want to team?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you can manage a ride to my place, or even close to, I'll take you.
Would you really? I'd be grateful :bee:VM me your info, and I'll try.

lp if you don't show up and i do

i will be dissapointed
Hopefully I can go :( Really wanted to play some offline with friends :D And meet people.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
dyno you better make it or else top 3 for the rc tourney is already confirmed :(

me and p1 have been playing random dittos all day yesterday we are going to wreck face

also iblis you want to team?
Haha why not? We did well last time.

Also thanks Dyno, you don't know how much trouble my parents when through to get this restaurant.

EDIT: Also how much is the entry and pot fee for the tournaments? 5$ each? I couldn't find where it said that

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll be at this. We should go to CiCi's again afterwards. That was mad fun and I love eating there.

I also might try my scrub D3 out a little in bracket but prob not. We'll see. I'll probably just use it agaisnt P-3 <3

I'll be bringing my Wii too.

troooer579

Smash Rookie
i can go for sure this time, the only reason i cant come is if billy wont let me come or billy wont have any room in his car ;D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I do come, it'll just be for friendlies haha.
This may apply to me as well. I'm trying to save my money to get a new Brawl disc or order a new controller. Experience should be good.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
lol ironically its the opposite for me

Reposting ;)
Price: There is a $10 entrance fee into singles and $10 per person into doubles. There is NO door fee. This is because I am not trying to make a profit and I'm getting the venue for free. I will, however, start charging a door fee if we have a problem with setups in order to have an incentive for bringing them because I will waive the door fee. So if you don't want there to be door fee then bring setups..

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need a ride back from this. My mom's thinking about it now.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'll be at this. We should go to CiCi's again afterwards. That was mad fun and I love eating there.

I also might try my scrub D3 out a little in bracket but prob not. We'll see. I'll probably just use it agaisnt P-3 <3

I'll be bringing my Wii too.
**** you

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@P-3: Ahahaha. I'm sure you'd prob be able to beat it :p but if you want to try you can MM it lol. I'm down. I want the experience for my D3 since I'm entertaining him as a serious pocket character.

@Zatch: For some reason I never realized your avatar was Medusa until tonight lol. I love the way the Japanese say Medusa. K that was all. Hope you can come.

@Miles: You should SALT/MM my Wario ;) you know you want too lol

@P-1: What time is the earliest I can show up for friendlies? Because it's 5 mins from my house but I'm bored and have nothing to do here. So if you want me to help setup or something just ask.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
@P-3: Ahahaha. I'm sure you'd prob be able to beat it :p but if you want to try you can MM it lol. I'm down. I want the experience for my D3 since I'm entertaining him as a serious pocket character.

@Zatch: For some reason I never realized your avatar was Medusa until tonight lol. I love the way the Japanese say Medusa. K that was all. Hope you can come.

@Miles: You should SALT/MM my Wario ;) you know you want too lol

@P-1: What time is the earliest I can show up for friendlies? Because it's 5 mins from my house but I'm bored and have nothing to do here. So if you want me to help setup or something just ask.
ugh I do want to, but I don't even know if I can get a ride there lol. I don't have gas money to give Sleepy or enter lol.

I hate having to OWE people money, so I'll probably just miss out on this :(
I wanna compete too lol

F200172853

Smash Cadet
Grandpa's in vacation in Savannah.

Can't make this.

I can if there will be a Salt 3 though. lmao

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
1) is there a door fee?
2) do you need tvs? i can bring a wii but if there are more tvs than wiis, i dont wanna drag a tv along.
3) if there is a door fee, can i bring a full setup to waive that fee?

Player-1

Smash Legend
no door fee, same as last time. If you have a medium sized TV then go ahead and bring it as we have a quite a few small TVs and larger ones would be preferable.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody have Mercy' s number? I also have to find a way back before I can confirm.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Abdulllllll please come in, lol. How are you getting to the venue? Are you driving or is someone dropping you off?

Sakul

Smash Rookie
so from this list who can I expect to see at the tournament?L

Kadaj (interested)
Zatch (interested)
disasterABDUL (interested)
Sakul (interested)
Troooer (interested)
Mercy (interested)
H1N1 (interested)
Uncle (interested)
iblis (interested)
arch (interested)
I am for sure to come now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i can drive people in the the liburn/lawrenceville/snellville area

current car is

milesg2g
trips
mew2king

Player-1

Smash Legend
if anyone has a recording setup or something they'd like to bring then that'd help. I have a full recording setup that we can run, but we'll be using my laptop for the bracket and stuff, I can probably record matches later in the bracket since we won't be using the bracket as much sot hat'd be fine, or you guys can just remember to save your replays (on my wii) and I'll record them when I get home

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait you should have asked who's wiis are hacked.

I can bring my SD if anyone wants to save their replays to that and I'll upload them too.

So who's wiis are hacked?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Looks like I'm confirmed. I might bring a friend along with me, guys.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Mines hacked, but I have an SD card, chez is bringing a hacked one so you can use his since he won't save replays on it probably

Top Bottom