• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mines III

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Kadaj backed out actually. V1CE (and his GF) might come though LOL.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Kadaj backed out actually. V1CE (and his GF) might come though LOL.
Is it because of Bulldog Brawl? That is an interesting point. Ideally, I'd like to go to both, but it might not be financially smart to do so, if I owe gas money for both trips. :p

I feel tempted to only choose one........

Edit: Not going to either tourney. I won't have money in time to cover expenses for this, and nobody from NC is actually going to Bulldog Brawl, it seems. :(

troooer579

Smash Rookie
i am interested. i will probably go IF Billy is going, if not i will need a ride to go. So anyone available to pick me up? :D

Kaptain

Smash Ace
So far no was has said "Hey matt, Ill give you a ride, since your a pretty cool guy and need one." So I guess and wont be there to take the pot. Lucky for you P1, you still have a chance to win now.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So far no was has said "Hey matt, Ill give you a ride, since your a pretty cool guy and need one." So I guess and wont be there to take the pot. Lucky for you P1, you still have a chance to win now.
You're pretty far out of the way for most people, is the issue. If there was a way that you could get closer to Atlanta, it would probably be easier for people.

Scatz

Smash Champion
So, after some circumstances, i'll be here to chill with mai groupies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom