• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Fest May 10-12 Brawl/Melee - May 10th, 2013 - Salt Lake City, UT

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey Buzz
I sent you a convo about potential housing for me and a few friends
Just mentioning in case you havent checked your convos lately

And also, I'm down to team with you if you need
We can even practice at your place ( IFUNOWUTIAMSAYIN =DDD )

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
Premium
BRoomer
It depends on the team composition. I do tend to play Young Link, but I use Captain Falcon and Ganondorf too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be streaming, most likely for both Melee and Brawl, on twitch.tv/aisight

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I plan to get to Salt Fest at 2 PM on Friday to set up some stations for friendlies and get everything organized beforehand. Anyone that's bringing a set-up is welcome to come on Friday to drop off your TVs and whatnot, and leave it overnight if you want.

Happy Feet

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-2541-7181
Thanks so much for getting the whole thing together guys. It was a ton of fun, and I hope that we can get more tournaments like it in Utah. And sorry I didn't catch the winners handle, but congrats man, JPEG should of saved himself as a PNG. His pixel count was to low.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Awesome tourney! Glad that it was my first. Thanks to everyone who set it up! Can't wait to play with you guys again.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks so much for getting the whole thing together guys. It was a ton of fun, and I hope that we can get more tournaments like it in Utah. And sorry I didn't catch the winners handle, but congrats man, JPEG should of saved himself as a PNG. His pixel count was to low.
His pixel count was fine, but he had too many artifacts.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
PC has the full bracket, but here are the results if my memory serves correct:

Melee singles:
1st - toph
2nd - jpegimag
3rd - C!Z

Brawl Singles:
1st - w.i.r. FOW
2nd - w.i.r. Z
3rd - Yaz

Brawl Doubles:
1st - xero + w.i.r. FOW
2nd - w.i.r. Z + w.i.r. gebgar
3rd - KenNeth + Yaz

1st and 2nd on doubles may be switched, but I'm pretty sure on everything else. Melee Doubles was cancelled due to lack of participants.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Big scale, no. We have monthlies on the third Saturday if you're ever in the area. Probably the next bigger one will be either GEEX or Anime Banzai, which are typically both in October.

Top Bottom