• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai you son of a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What the ****?! Why doesn't Nintendo let go of it's past whimsical-but-bad ideas? Putting R.O.B. in Brawl is like the USA coming out with a game and making the Iraq War a character.
no... that would be more like making virtual boy a character... well... maybe that runs more paralell o vietnam.

regardless, it's a terrible idea... he's a freaking acessory... next thing you know, wiimote and stylus will be revealed as PCs

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
You fail.

Sora would have been much better than some hunk of **** called R.O.B.

What the **** type of moveset will R.O.B have?

Brawl is ruined.
i agree with you, but Sakurai did not ruin brawl, i PERSONALLY think that ROB ruined brawl. Doesn't look like a ifghter whatsoever. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
LOLz@people who say don't buy it.
Well, I wouldn't.
IF THERE WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS PRODUCING A SIMILAR GAME.
Seriously, Smash Bros sells on multiplayer, and Sakurai just kill'd all over it.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
If you don't like ROB...Don't...Play him...You...Fu*****...Idiots...???

Doesn't matter if bad characters are in. A cast of 40 characters, with 35 good characters and 5 stupid characters is better than a cast of 35 good characters. Depth=Good.

If you don't like ROB, how does that ruin the game? You people are idiots.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I don't hate any character, what I hate is that a mediocre at best character is filling a spot that COULD be filled with a better one...

case in point: R.O.B.

Nintendo has some strange obsession about this tiny little robot... apparently the fans have missed the memo because.... he doesn't have any. I played him in mario kart DS, because he had the best kart... but he's not fun... such a bland waste of a character... not as bad as a clone... but as close as possible if you ask me.

I'll still buy the game of course, but I can't help but to think that sakurai mauled it with the most recent discoveries:
R.O.B. = PC
Falco = Fox Clone
Wolf = Also fox clone
G.Dorf = C.Falcon clone
Toon Link = Link Clone
Lucas = Ness clone

I can't help but to see sakurai as a bad little child with a mischeivious grin hovering over a button that says: "Do Not Press: Cop-out characters"
So, because those characters are clones you want them taken out? That's 6 characters taken out, just because they are clones...It doesn't make sense. Being someone that's going to being travelling (hopefully if brawl is competitive) and playing this game nonstop, the more characters the better.

Double post, sweet.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
R.O.B. could rock face. I've only seen still shots of him, no video footage of how he fights. But like most, I have a tough time visuallizing how he's going to play. I could love him to death, I won't judge on it yet.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
I like ROB already because there isn't anyone else who has made so many people whinge over the internet.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I will enjoy using ROB as much as I will enjoy spamming G&W b^ :]

Of course I'll be enjoying all the other characters much more than ROB :]

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
It's not that we're angry just at the clones. We're angry that we got clones INSTEAD of original characters.

People said I was being overly dramatic when I complained Sakurai was wasting too much time on stuff like the coin launcher, Challenges, Events, Masterpiece, etc. and not spending time on characters.

And look who ended up being right: Me.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
I can c robs final smash now (rob grabs the smash ball, sakurais head covers the screen saying **** you **** all of you and your dreams.)

Hazhulkhen

Smash Rookie
Kabyk-Greenmyst said:
It's not that we're angry just at the clones. We're angry that we got clones INSTEAD of original characters.

People said I was being overly dramatic when I complained Sakurai was wasting too much time on stuff like the coin launcher, Challenges, Events, Masterpiece, etc. and not spending time on characters.

And look who ended up being right: Me.
QFT...I also wanted more original movesets. And instead of these crappy gimmicks that Grandma and your little sister will enjoy, he should've put Mewtwo back in the game, and revamped Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Roy. All the veterans deserved to return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom