• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai you son of a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenG

Smash Lord
Yeah, just like Sakurai ruined Melee with Mr. G&W, right?

I hope ROB turns out as an awesome character to kick ***** some haters online.

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
fine -kw- don't buy it. Maybe some one who can appreciate the most highly developed game ever made will buy your copy. Maybe that person won't make silly accusations about a game based on something so trivial as a character roster and will enjoy it for all of the time and effort that made it the amazing game it is. An by the way, Sakurai can't ruin brawl if he ****ing invented it dip ****.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Meh, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.

But I'm just going to trust Sakurai. I'm pissed that Ridley isn't playable, and I'll be ****ING PISSED if these are ALL the playable characters, but hey, Sakurai's the man, right. He gave us tons of stuff we wanted but didnt ask for (stage builder), so I wont complain.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
KW's signature said:
There are no coincidences in fate- all fate is predetermined.
A determinist being overtly mad at the roster and devs?

I'd love to hear your explanation as to how the game was destined to be a failure. :laugh:

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
So a character you don't like gets in. Big deal! Just play as some one else, there is a ton of other popular characters in Brawl. You don't have to use him. Besides how can one character ruin Brawl. With all the music, the story, options, stage building, recording, Characters, and Game modes, one charcter can not ruin a game. If you still think it's ruined with the addition of one character, you're just being a baby.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
G&W sucked in Melee, and since we already determined that Brawl is exactly like Melee...ROB will blow hard in this game.

Boy Wonder

Smash Rookie
A single characters inclusion cannot ruin Brawl. I dont mind that he's in, I mind the large number of people that were left out

R.O.B. > Sora any day of the week. ROBs a very unique character. C'mon, its a peripheral for crying out loud

CMWaters

Smash Rookie
I liked playing R.O.B. in Mario Kart DS.

Mr. Game & Watch was one of my characters in Melee.

I have no problem with R.O.B. being in the game whatsoever.

sv3

Smash Apprentice
lol, if you're seriously mad about Sora not getting in then I may as well be complaining about Raphael Raven not getting in.

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
I for one a am glad Sakurai chose nintendo legend R.O.B. over some gereric Square character.

Top Prospect

Smash Apprentice
Based in Chicago; straight outta the Twinkie Barge
R.O.B. probably isn't the character thst many fans had hoped for. One word: SO??? All this f'n time we've all been playing the Smash Franchise regardless of what characters were in them and you're gonna whine about one now. I'm sure SOMEONE will find SOME WAY to make him effective; on it's first appearance, who'd have ever thought Jigglypuff would be the ****e in the hands of someone capable? He's in...deal with it.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
the only objection i have of ROB is i have a hard time seeing myself fighting a character without legs

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
LOL!

I love these little fanboys crying because Sakurai didn't make the roster 65 with Sora/Rikku/Goofy/Donald playable and Mickey Mouse as an assist trophy.

Shut the **** up already, to everyone that's complaining.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
I told the doubters but they didn't believe me. Well I'm the one laughing now.

I look forward to playing as R.O.B. but he looks pretty "bad" so far so I probably wont play with him often.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
I told the doubters but they didn't believe me. Well I'm the one laughing now.

I look forward to playing as R.O.B. but he looks pretty "bad" so far so I probably wont play with him often.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I resent people who don't like robots. And do my eyes deceive me, how long have you been active on the boards again, Hyper?

Baiten

Smash Rookie
KW, please stop whining.
Just don't buy the game if you think it's ruined, but keep it to yourself.
I love robots and R.O.B. will make for an interesting character.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
ROB will be sweet mechanical pwnage and all whiny emo kids who don't like him can go ahead and not buy the game enjoy missing out

ThunderDash

Smash Rookie
Sora would not make a go fighter plus Sora only been on 1 GBA game that was a sequel to a PS2 game go it wont be right for him in this game.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You fail.

Sora would have been much better than some hunk of **** called R.O.B.

What the **** type of moveset will R.O.B have?

Brawl is ruined.

Eh, Sora would have failed much worse in my opinion. ROB isnt that bad. And hey, he was in Mario Kart DS, he can be in this. I predict an interesting movese, Stop being bittter.

Radzilla

Smash Rookie
All we need now is a Power Glove holding a zapper and the roster will be complete.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't hate any character, what I hate is that a mediocre at best character is filling a spot that COULD be filled with a better one...

case in point: R.O.B.

Nintendo has some strange obsession about this tiny little robot... apparently the fans have missed the memo because.... he doesn't have any. I played him in mario kart DS, because he had the best kart... but he's not fun... such a bland waste of a character... not as bad as a clone... but as close as possible if you ask me.

I'll still buy the game of course, but I can't help but to think that sakurai mauled it with the most recent discoveries:
R.O.B. = PC
Falco = Fox Clone
Wolf = Also fox clone
G.Dorf = C.Falcon clone
Toon Link = Link Clone
Lucas = Ness clone

I can't help but to see sakurai as a bad little child with a mischeivious grin hovering over a button that says: "Do Not Press: Cop-out characters"

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
What the ****?! Why doesn't Nintendo let go of it's past whimsical-but-bad ideas? Putting R.O.B. in Brawl is like the USA coming out with a game and making the Iraq War a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom