• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sa2vation- FT: Cyrain, Chillin, DoH, CT Zero, Cheese, Doom, Seagull, Nintendude!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Someone team with Kazi, kid is real good.

Also, i'm pretty sure salem isn't coming because Chibo would have to bring him, and Chibo is doing a stream for something else.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Ill be with my uncle 36mins away from the venue on saturday and he said i could go while he goes to do whatever...

:phone:

Cyrain

Smash Ace
LOL **** you I was crashing so goddamn hard. I'm not ever watching that set.

-Edit-

Mr. Tournament organizer, I have a special request. Please put Vist as far away from me in the bracket as humanly possible. He's a cool dude, but we've had to play at every ****ing local since 1927 and I played him 2nd round at RoM and 1st round Apex. Tired of ****ing Luigi.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Woooow i just looked at this ruleset...is this ruleset only for singles? Please say yes.

:phone:

Cyrain

Smash Ace
"yawn"

who hasn't beaten tope n cyrain?
Yea DoH he's right. Plenty of average players have beaten Tope and I while getting carried by vastly better players. Of course Boss only pulled it off because I woke up off the floor of TCB's basement after literally blacking out from drinking and we still took it to last match. Honestly I'm salty tho. **** me. =/

-Edit-

To be fair, DoH is probably the only person I'm going to use fox against at this.

Wait that was a lie...Also Nintendude because i dunno how the **** to fight ICs with falco

boss8

Smash Hero
Yea DoH he's right. Plenty of average players have beaten Tope and I while getting carried by vastly better players. Of course Boss only pulled it off because I woke up off the floor of TCB's basement after literally blacking out from drinking and we still took it to last match. Honestly I'm salty tho. **** me. =/

-Edit-

To be fair, DoH is probably the only person I'm going to use fox against at this.

Wait that was a lie...Also Nintendude because i dunno how the **** to fight ICs with falco
i beat u guys only once?

thought it was like 2-3 times?

WELP

sall good man.....maybe u shouldn't drink before events....not like i was super blazed or anything xD

good thing im retiring wit that positve record -_^b

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I guess I should probably have looked for a teammate, or something.

This is me looking for a teammate.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
guess im not enterin teams.. o well. if sum1 that's left wants to team w/ me pm me, it'd probably require you paying my entry into doubles tho since most of the people i know here are taken already. depending on who u are though i might pay my way :]

Cyrain

Smash Ace
i beat u guys only once?

thought it was like 2-3 times?

WELP

sall good man.....maybe u shouldn't drink before events....not like i was super blazed or anything xD

good thing im retiring wit that positve record -_^b
**** you're right. I forgot about you beating us at Chu's that one time. Then I'm pretty sure I double three stocked you in singles and got bodied by Chu in Winner's Semi's and LF. Get carried.

Still love you tho.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Can we try my ruleset for Melee? Or even just this part:

COUNTERPICKING
1. The winner of the previous game chooses their character.
2. The loser of the previous game chooses their character.
3. The winner of the previous game bans a stage.
4. The loser of the previous game chooses from the remaining stages.
- Random is not a legal counterpick.
- Bans are temporary and do not carry over to the next the game's stage selection.
- Bones's Stupid Rule: A player cannot ban the same stage twice in a row.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Uh, i'll let CTL make the call on that one.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The schedule WILL NOT be backed up because of the snow, nor will the tournament be cancelled. I need everyone to come with the intent of being ontime at 11:30am for doubles or 3:00pm for singles. I don't think there will be much of an issue, but please leave extra early to compensate. (I understand about SOVA and OoS and will be as lenient as possible, but please don't expect me to wait for you an extra hour an a half.)

Please be ON TIME!

Bones0

Smash Legend
No. If I don't want to play Final Destination for an entire set I shouldn't have to. Its one of Young Link's worst stages vs Fox/Falco. That ruleset would be a horrible idea.
You wouldn't have to. Idk where you got the idea that you would. As it stands now, with DSRm, the opponent can cp FD twice in the same set even if they won on it the first time (see: Zenith GFs between PP and Mew2King). My rule FIXES this problem, so that the only way you'll have to play on FD more than once is if you struck to it and/or didn't ban it at least once during the set. I highly suggest you actually read the thread, but even just reading the rule I have no idea how you thought you'd have to play all FD...

Rereading your post, I'm guessing you meant you should be able to avoid playing on FD for the entire set, but the MBR ruleset doesn't have any bans in bo5 so whether my ruleset is used or not, you'll have to play it anyway. Mine is the lesser of two evils if your goal is to avoid FD though.

Top Bottom