• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sa2vation- FT: Cyrain, Chillin, DoH, CT Zero, Cheese, Doom, Seagull, Nintendude!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
fortune: i don't do that anymore. tried it once and bad things happened...

i use fox in teams most of the time

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I think I also need a teammate unless Redd can show up. Vist, we're down for PM right? We could also team in Melee if you want (again, if Redd doesn't show up).

FrackinKraken

Smash Cadet
Hoping to make my tournament DEBUT at this janx. Coming up from charlottesville though, so an extra 30 min would be much appreciated. Although I am a nobody, so don't feel too obliged.

FrackinKraken

Smash Cadet
why don't u jus LEAVE an extra 30 earlier?
An excellent idea, no doubt. But if I do come, it's gonna take 3 hours to get there, and I dunno, snow and **** could make things interesting on the drive up. If I'm trying to be there at the start, it'd mean leaving at 8:30 a.m, which is prettyyyy early for a Saturday. Although I suppose I don't really need to be there for the start...

Listen I don't need your filthy logic

Bones0

Smash Legend
Anyone coming down from PA? I'd be down to carpool. Saving gas money is fun, right? I can drive so that I'm like 5-10 mins off of 95.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Bones what part of PA are you from? I might be down to carpool with you if its fine with you

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm not in PA, but I know no one in MD is north of me. lol Where are you coming from?

I'm down to carpool as long as you have room for me and my friend DJ (who I think is coming, but I have to double check).

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Since Chillin is teaming with Cyrain out of pity I'll need someone to win teams with if M2K doesn't show...

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Anyone coming down from PA? I'd be down to carpool. Saving gas money is fun, right? I can drive so that I'm like 5-10 mins off of 95.
Bones what part of PA are you from? I might be down to carpool with you if its fine with you
I'm not in PA, but I know no one in MD is north of me. lol Where are you coming from?

I'm down to carpool as long as you have room for me and my friend DJ (who I think is coming, but I have to double check).
Any chance you guys could pick me up in Baltimore?

Top Bottom