• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sa2vation- FT: Cyrain, Chillin, DoH, CT Zero, Cheese, Doom, Seagull, Nintendude!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Brawl would have finished wayyyyyy sooner if they didn't wanna stream all the final matches and have some semi sets be 3/5, the stock count had NOTHING to do with it, it was the TOs choices to make sure everything got streamed, otherwise that tourny would have been done way sooner.

we'll see how this goes tho, still entering normal dubs

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
im gonna play super super campy vs everyone if it's 2 stocks man, that leaves little room for error

3 >>>>>> 2

also now Salem is literally INVINCIBLE if he came via armor pieces in 2 stock match
Not if your character has a reflector :c. Give me Salem.

:018:

Izzet

Smash Rookie
Imo, if two stocks, the singles tourney will be over exceptionally fast. Tant, you may want to consider a side event of some sort to be after singles. Or at least consider the possibility.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see a MD/NoVa vs Richmond/SoVa melee crew battle, but I'm just some scrub who likes when people get hype.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Just depends on who is involved from NoVa/MD. Obviously if Chillin and Chu and Azen and DoH are all playing then we would be a at a huge disadvantage now that Team Richmond has disbanded. Would've been a very different story 2 years ago.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
MD/DC vs VA crew battle would be more interesting imo

MD/DC: me, Wenbo, DoH, Vist, ?
VA: Chillin, Cyrain, Ether, Redd, ?

CTL17

Smash Lord
Man, I hope we can all fit in there. We should probably make a floor plan so we don't get that one chokepoint like last time.

CTL17

Smash Lord
About 20 single-person bathrooms.
About 105 door widths squared.
About 4.5 doubles dorm rooms.
About 1/12 Oakland Halls.

Very roughly estimated from the floor plan.

sa1vy

Smash Cadet
Has big/small is the venue?

:phone:
Max capacity is 110 people. We had...maybe 60-70 in the room at the peak time, right CTL? Yeah, I feel like if we organize the space a bit better it shouldn't be as cramped. Having both streams in the middle probably wasn't the best.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah basically, what's going to happen is I'll move the tables around so the stream is on the other side of the pole so it's not intrusive. We'll still keep Melee on the right, Brawl on the left and do P:M in the back and i'll have the T.O. Desk right next to the stream.

If this event is as successful as I think it will be, we may start alternating the monthlies for Brawl and Melee/P:M.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Hi all. Is there anyone who could provide a ride from Baltimore to this event? It would be greatly appreciated and we would of course chip in for gas.

Top Bottom