• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Power Rankings v7.0 (29, 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
hahaha soike i want to play you again too!! you were the best person at acl that could consistently beat me XD I'm glad you weren't sand bagging. I kept getting grabbed by you! come to reloaded, you will be welcomed here :) and yes i'm going to bam so that should be fun too. haven lot's of friendlies there :)

also: gj grim!

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Blackshadow has never entered an SA tournament. Carl and Dylan were taken off?
I beat Aces @ Melee btw.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Blackshadow has never entered an SA tournament. Carl and Dylan were taken off?
I beat Aces @ Melee btw.
Blackshadow's placing was due to ACL. He has also told me that he will start attending SA tournaments soon.

Carl and Dylan have only attended a single tournament, and they weren't present at the two most recent ones...

Sorry about Aces being on and not you, I didn't really know who was better out of the two of you. I'll ask other people what they think, and switch your positions around after the next SG if necessary.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Blackshadow's placing was due to ACL. He has also told me that he will start attending SA tournaments soon.

Carl and Dylan have only attended a single tournament, and they weren't present at the two most recent ones...

Sorry about Aces being on and not you, I didn't really know who was better out of the two of you. I'll ask other people what they think, and switch your positions around after the next SG if necessary.
I just thought it was weird that someone who has never attended a SA tournament that im aware of in the past 5 years gets put on and people who attended a tourney a few months ago, pretty much destroyed everyone and have proven themselves to be top 5 players for years get taken off.

Im pretty sure ive beaten Aces in Melee and Project M (not the same but our mains pretty much are) recently. We can have a ranked set next lan or something.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I wouldn't say that Carl and Dylan destroyed everyone, lol. Nova and I went quite even with Dylan, at least.

But yeah, until I get some kind of confirmation that they actually will continue attending tournaments, they are off.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
But yeah, until I get some kind of confirmation that they actually will continue attending tournaments, they are off.
Thats fair as long as Blackshadow attends a tourney in the next couple of months. Ill try and get them back. Dylan and Oli are interested about SGX, ill try and convince them all to come.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
lol if it's a "SA" PR and he lives in SA and he attended ACL (recent) and placed well he deserves that spot. He's going to be at reloaded and you can play him then, in fact everyone can, and then you will see that he is in no danger from being anything but top 2. lol at squabbling over PR that i know he doesn't care that he's on.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Yeah, Brawl is where the drama is at. Melee is mellow.

Eric, just being good + being in SA isn't enough. You have to regularly attend tournaments, as the PR is used for seeding those specific tournaments.

SethT

Smash Ace
i'll be the third panelist Mason. Completely unbiased and professorial Melee player.
but srsly, keep me tenth <3

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
UPDATE:
S Tier:
1. Monkeybear (:sheikmelee:, :foxmelee:)
2. Blackshadow (:ganonmelee:, :foxmelee:)

A Tier:
3. Oli (:falcomelee:, :marthmelee:)
4. 2SXC (:falconmelee:, :falcomelee:)

B Tier:
5. Grim Tuesday (:icsmelee:, :falcomelee:)
6. Ghostbone (:foxmelee:, :jigglypuffmelee:)
7. Apollo (:sheikmelee:)

C Tier:
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

ALSO, THE SA MELEE PANEL IS PROUD TO PRESENT...
FIGHT FOR C TIER!:
Basically guys, we aren't going to be deciding 'C Tier' (positions 8, 9 and 10 on the PR) until after the next StreetGeek. What does this mean for you? Basically, make sure you play your very best at Retro SG in August, because Monkeybear and myself will be looking for possible smashers to fill the remaining spots! Get practicing, SA! =D

NOTE: There may also be minor revisions to the rest of the PR post-retro SG, though this is unlikely.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom