• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
1. whats the brawl version (MELEE <Brawl)
2. It would be good if these were on the PS3

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
so what blazblue are you playing?

THe storyline seems pretty cool

zApollo

Smash Ace
Street Fighter 4 is terrible in my opinion. It's really slow and clunky and I felt no motivation at all to get good at it and went back to brawl.

If MvC3 is better than TvC then I might consider trying it out.

I'm interested Josh.

EDIT: Wrestlemania or whatever it is, is the most boring and unbearable show I've watched. Fake and over dramatisation doesn't do it for me kthx

SethT

Smash Ace
Quoted Apollos post for 100% truth. Streetfighter imo isn't flexible enough in it's movement and fighting. Just my preference though. MvC3, same kind of style, however I can play Dante, so instantly forgiven.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Street Fighter 4 is terrible in my opinion. It's really slow and clunky and I felt no motivation at all to get good at it and went back to brawl.

I'm interested Josh.

EDIT: Wrestlemania or whatever it is, is the most boring and unbearable show I've watched. Fake and over dramatisation doesn't do it for me kthx
Apple-yo.

1) Street Fighter 4 is really good. It's much faster than Brawl and requires more frame by frame precision. It also is waaaaaaaaay more balanced than Brawl to the point where Sakura is actually usable. (iirc Sakura is SSF4's Ganon)

2) Wrestling: Even if the matches are set up, doesn't make the moves they pull off any less impressive.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Isn't continuum shift basically a rebalanced version of calamity trigger with more characters?

Also Max get blazblue for the PS3 kthx.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hmm perhaps I should say that SSF4 is good instead of really good.

I personally prefer Brawl, but people should at least learn to get good/decent at a game before bagging it out imo.

SethT

Smash Ace
God dammit Grim! I asked for that **** ages ago.

WHERES MY PC BLUEBLAZE V___V

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'll give it to you, Seth...

But first you must complete seven challenges, each more difficult than the last.

Your first challenge is to retrieve the golden amulet of Haktu from the lair of the great dragon, Bamshini.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
I don't check for a day and there are like 7 new pages. Stop being so active dammit.

Ohhhhhh BlazBlue talk. We need to run a comp for it sometime. I have CT and CS for 360 that I can bring.

Noel all the way <3

Isn't continuum shift basically a rebalanced version of calamity trigger with more characters?

Also Max get blazblue for the PS3 kthx.
I wouldn't really call it more balanced, they pretty much just jumbled the characters around. Rachel got completely Captain Falcon'd in Continuum Shift.

MvC3 is a lot better, and that's even after losing heaps of points for not having Mega Man in it. >_>

Top Bottom