• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Eagle

Smash Lord
Dan? The guy that doesn't even live here anymore?! And I want mains that aren't MK, Snake, etc. :)

Ant1

Smash Ace
Considering sg was just this week, I was considering actually hosting the meet instead of jamie. Those who complain about distance are those who drive to sg/live like 20 mins away, so u can't talk.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
He did, Eagle, and you could have met up with him lol.
His Sonic was unique.

2 people use Snake (& Apollo sometimes), 3 use MK (and me sometimes).
This isn't that different from the rest of the world; chuck in a couple of Diddy's (Ghost?) & Falco's (Josh150?) though, lol.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Considering sg was just this week, I was considering actually hosting the meet instead of jamie. Those who complain about distance are those who drive to sg/live like 20 mins away, so u can't talk.
It takes me 2 hours to get to sg. Apparently I have to take 6 buses to get to your place. :urg:

SethT

Smash Ace
PM me your address Ant.

6 buses, i reckon I could get that down to 3 at least.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
That's what Techa said. I know I can catch 2 buses to get to the city, which would take about an hour and a half. Then I have no idea how to get to his house after that. I doubt it takes 4 buses though.

Ant1

Smash Ace
If it takes 2 buses to get to the city, then it would only take one more to get to my place, that bus being the J1/J2.

U can get to my place from the city in 30-40 minutes (that's including 10 minutes walking time). I live in redwood park.

Techa

Smash Cadet
Btw 3 is correct but google maps loves to say Adam needs 4/5 and even 6 in one case. Me and ant even saw that google maps wanted me to take four busses to get back home.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I was suspicious of 6 buses. Still takes 2h&44m to get there though. And it might even take longer on Sunday.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Oh cool, I might go then. Depends on the weather.

EDIT: But Jamie has really cute cats. :p

zApollo

Smash Ace
Music > Smash, but thats ok when I realised Armageddon was a cosplaying event.

Nova does have a point about maining random. I find it exciting when I play other characters beside my small group of mains.

To ease our worries, we could just rent out a big room at a community centre in the city with tellies for $80 so it's in the middle of everyone. It would however involve people bringing $10 on top of travel and food expenses so really it's the same as a tourney. It's an idea though if everyone is willing.

*sigh* redwook park takes even longer to get to than Nova's place

I'm tight on finances so the back shed at my place still can't be renovated for a while, it would be perfect though.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't mind renting the community centre for a tourney sometime. Might not be enough interest though. D:

zApollo

Smash Ace
Do you know who nobody plays here?

Ike. There I said it, I'll be winning with him next meet.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Also, next meet/tourney whatever, I wanna get some Melee matches recorded that don't involve myself so I don't look like a *****.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Do you know who nobody plays here?

Ike. There I said it, I'll be winning with him next meet.
I play Ike >.>
And Im up for the renting out the hall in the city thing,
id pay $20

Ill talk to josh today aswell

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
My house is more central for those who live at Hallet Cove and Noarlunga as well as salsbury.
No Johns about getting here. If you have to travel far its your own fault for living away from civilization :p

Blue Bomber should come to this meet also.

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer Jamie's, it's a lot easier for me.

But i'm a selfish *****, so I should shut up now. D:

Ant1

Smash Ace
It's not about being in the middle jamie, its the fact that we (me+nova) just went all the way to your place last week.
Bout time u made a 1 & 1/2 hour journey to play brawl/video games.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
My house is more central for those who live at Hallet Cove and Noarlunga as well as salsbury.
No Johns about getting here. If you have to travel far its your own fault for living away from civilization :p

Blue Bomber should come to this meet also.
Is it at your house? You live forever away. D:

When is it? I'll think about it. >_>

Gears

Smash Journeyman
It's either going to be at Jamie's or Ant's house this Sunday.

Top Bottom