• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.N.L. SSB64 Tournament Results

malva00

Smash Master
Here are the results, there was only a Singles tournament(no teams). Posting this because some people don't go to the Melee Tournament Board and probably know super smack brother and joey joe joe shabadoo from this board.

1st: Isai(malva00) -California
2nd: Shain(super smack brother) - New Hampshire
3rd: Sarath(xHayatox) - Massachusetts
4th: Ken(SephirothKen) - California

Here's the link to the Full Results Topic: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30910

Was a very fun tournament, only wish we all didn't live 3000 miles away or else we'd play a lot together >_<.

Super Smack Brother and Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo: You guys are pretty skilled. I usually never talk about people's skills, but I have to be honest and say you guys have a long way to go in this game. If you ever need tips or combo videos just send me a message to AIM name MevseC. I think your biggest weaknesses were in the edge gaurding department and your biggest strength was in running back and then returning with a grab.

Da Smash Master

Smash Cadet
Doh-****it! I own at ssb, I never knew there was an ssb tourney. now life REALLY sucks. Oh well. I guess I'll check the tourney room more often

Top Bottom